Thorssoli's MkVI Costume Buildup

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FOOLS! How could they pass that up? If I was anywhere near you, I'd be all over that. I LOVE Tex.

Idiots! I guess they are now kicking themselves about it.

PS: I think it goes without saying that this thread is full of awesome. So much awesome that it has created a singularity who's gravity is sucking us all in. Noobs are lighter though, and fly in at higher speeds, which must be why they can't read... spinning about the nexus too fast turns all the words to a blur.

Hah! Now that is a great example :) Although i do agree with Wheelwrench.

No, because I'm a noob and I've got enough attention-gravity to maintain a patient orbit around the high-awesomeness threads. I think it's because many people are full of laziness, which has a higher density than work-hardedness, and therefore more inertia. Lazy people fly through at high velocity and, due to their mass, their vector is only affected enough for them to drop an inane, redundant question, and never come back for the answer, let alone find it themselves.
I stand corrected. Though I feel we're missing a few factors yet. We may need to conduct an in depth study of this phenomena for the sake of future threads lest the ratio of new vs already answered questions increases beyond the standard tolerances.

This is... AWESOME! I've been going through this thread for a few days and finally finished. Reading this, (and my friend), have inspired me to make my own... someday.

Excellent work. Very inspirational. I'm half way through peping my first helmet. I can only hope I wont be too ashamed when Im done to take afew pics.

Man, I joined the forums yesterday, thinking I could find some inspiration and tips for building my own suit, and well, I think I found it!

I stand in awe of all of you guys, and of course you, Mr Thor. Great, great job.

Inspiration: Check!
Tips: Check!

I've started redesigning my undersuit and harness arrangement. Hopefully I'll have some pics after the holiday weekend.

geeee... man, take a break :)
I bet after you made the armor being perfect you invent the bio-genetic-enhancements, to be more authentic hu? :D
just kiddin'

Dam* I really look forward to see your optimized undersuite

y'know, i think this thread might be done... thor has completed his goal of making an rvb scene, maybe he should move on... lol jks why would he do that??? maybe he should complete his undersuit thing, make armor for the ENTIRE cast of rvb and make an rvb vid... that sounds better than finishing up this thread, huuh???? :)

100 real life episodes of rvb now please, or else..... you wont get pics of whatever you want pics of... dun... dun... dunnnnnn......

Did I just join 405th so I could post "Sweet work" on this thread? Yes... yes I did. =P But hey, it's some phenom work and I had a very enjoyable (albeit sleepless) night a month ago reading through everything. I think it took about 6 hours or so, but well worth it. Anyway, saw you'd finished up your crew and wanted to add my complements and thanks for the wealth of knowledge. Before finding the site and reading through this thread I didn't realize how attainable a suit was if you have the time, the patience, and the drive. Guess it's like anything really; all it takes is some basic resources and good old fashioned elbow grease... and maybe some headlight fluid. (Did the flashlights come with that pre-installed?) ;) Guess I need to find a workshop when I get back stateside and give a suit a go myself... Thanks for sharing mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back