Those who choose to bless mac users

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Jr Member
Mac users: Just post things you want for pep but obviously can't get and maybe people who have a little spare time will convert these items to .pdfs. We're all brothers here.

Thanks to the glorious NICKTENDO for converting and ROBOGENISIS for creating i offer Robogenisis' MA5C high detailed Assault rifle with grip and removable clip in .pdf form. I will give this file to anyone upon request. (20 pages for a total of 9.7 mb)

My requests (i got first dibs):

Shotgun (super detailed)

Spartan Laser (Moderately-super detailed)

If you do decide to convert any files for us simply PM the requester the file or post them here for the whole community to enjoy. OU WILL BE APPRECIATED!

I put a link in my MA5C post for the MA5C PDF (Model by me, PDF by Nicktendo).
I'll probably try to make a PDF for any model that doesn't need to be scaled much (not armor, but maybe weapons and equipment).

The MA5C PDF file can be found HERE, and my MA5C post is HERE. :)

PS, I think you meant "with grip and removable clip" :p

Wow! I'll really have to keep an eye on this forum. My request? A sniper rifle and a battle rifle. If anyone could do that, I would be eternally grateful! Thanks!

what do you convert the pdo's to pdf's with? I'll convert my helmet perms (I like macs)

YAY, ou can download various converting programs or simply open each page in photoshop adjust to fit letter sized pages then save as a .pdf. Maybe you wouldn't mind conververting dannisfood4less' simplified shotgun either??? :)

you can download various converting programs

Cool, I'll look into it. :)

Maybe you wouldn't mind conververting dannisfood4less' simplified shotgun either???

Sorry but, I'll leave that up to him, I dont really like altering or redistributing others work.

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ-TK said:
Sorry but, I'll leave that up to him, I dont really like altering or redistributing others work.

well, he made it a public file in hopes everyone could use it. Us mac users cant. So you would be saving him trouble by converting. its not altering the file at all, just making it more accessible.

Wow! I'll really have to keep an eye on this forum. My request? A sniper rifle and a battle rifle. If anyone could do that, I would be eternally grateful! Thanks!

im unfolding a br should be up tommorow night in bmp form

to convert to .pdf, simply open each page of the already scaled BR in photoshop and make sure the pieces all fit on letter sized paper. then simply save as a .pdf file! How many pages is it?

P.S. If anyone does do any conversions, post the file a pic of the weeapon and how many pages it has. And any problems if necessary.

Werd Nal said:
to convert to .pdf, simply open each page of the already scaled BR in photoshop and make sure the pieces all fit on letter sized paper. then simply save as a .pdf file!
It's not that easy. But it's still pretty easy.

What I do/did was export each page as a BMP in PepDesigner at a higher (printable) scale. Then take each one of those pages (in Photoshop) and lay them on a letter-sized PDF document, so it's ready to print.

I don't think there are any "conversion" programs for PDO to PDF though...

Nicktendo said:
It's not that easy. But it's still pretty easy.

What I do/did was export each page as a BMP in PepDesigner at a higher (printable) scale. Then take each one of those pages (in Photoshop) and lay them on a letter-sized PDF document, so it's ready to print.

I don't think there are any "conversion" programs for PDO to PDF though...

pdf recon helmet please

hey is it ok with you guys if i leave out the scope, barrell, buttons and what not? because they are too hard to do in real life

soxfanant95 said:
pdf recon helmet please
Yeah, um, no...

Robogenisis said:
I'll probably try to make a PDF for any model that doesn't need to be scaled much (not armor, but maybe weapons and equipment).

I'm with Robo on this one. Armor needs to be scaled, and that's different for everyone. So I'm not getting into that. Hell, I didn't even want my name dropped because I knew this would happen... :cautious:

yeah you would have to ask someone everytime to redo a pdf for armor on scale

hmm maybe someone will post a thread on pdo on every scale from 20 to 30 cm tall (helmet wise)

Export the pep file pages to a bmp, email them to mac users, make them print it out page by page...works that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back