Timecon's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
after looking at your picture a while... I think your biceps look sorta small in comparison to your forearms and chest...

I love it!I can't wait to see what that will look like with some paint and polish.

Beefy forearms are sweet anyway. If you want to try to make the biceps appear a bit more beefy then try adding some padding to the outside of your shoulders.

Great job so far!

Thanks to all of you so far this gives me some good ideas I a really want my armor to look amazing I'm going to try a few things and post some more pictures of the progress later. feel free to continue giving any advice

I have that same problem with the Nugget HD forearms....they just look too big. To compensate i think i'm just going to make the biceps bigger since everything needs to fit on an undersuit anyways.

MC has big forearms anyways, it's just the biceps width need to match it for them to look right.

Ok it took me all week but I got the new chest piece pep at(45.8cm) put together and I think this one will work great for my size I plan to get it fiber jellyed by sunday and bondoed this next week. the picture below are just a mess of everything Ive made so far as you can see Ive had to restart a few things, also a few pics of my arms as i was making them.

ironmancompletlyfinished009-1.jpg

ironmancompletlyfinished005-1.jpg

ironmancompletlyfinished004-1.jpg

LastSpartan said:
Do you prefer fiber jelly to fiberglass?

Awesome work ^^

after trying both Yes jelly is easier to work with and uses the same hardener as bondo

Last edited by a moderator:
xalener said:
No offense, but a large chest peice will hide the gut....lol.

I'm actually in great shape, Offense taken

Ryu 62 said:
whoa that's a lot of armour lol
and that's not even all of it my little brother almost has a full upper suit because I made it to small

just a quick update I'm still bondoing and sanding the chest but its coming along

newchest001.jpg

newchest002.jpg

newchest003.jpg

newchest005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back