Timecon's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
crackhead09 said:
wow man wonderful job you did with my models excellent work!!

And thank you for them I think there the most detailed thighs to date great job thanks again for making me look good

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work on the thighs! i like the look with the screws. adds more detail. cant wait to see these painted.

LastSpartan said:
I vote 1337ness! You deserve it, it's looking great.

Thanks for your support LastSpartan you rock! I'm curious whats 1337ness?

1337 = leet = elite

1337ness = Eliteness ;)

English version : I vote for having your thread in the Elite Showcase. ^^

If you mold your torso one day, I might be interested ;)

EDIT : And I think that's Crackhead's thighs.

I rock? Sweeeet ^^

Unless im mistaken, L337 or "leet" is a typed type of text writting
commonly used by people on world of warcraft as
a shorten/modded text, and its looked apon as being "cool"
so saying that you are l337 or have l337ness kind
of means your cool and have goods skills.

please feel free to correct if i am wrong.

Demon 2005

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LastSpartan @ Aug 21 2008, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>World of Warcraft? 1337 appeared before WoW was even borned :p
It just came with online game I believe. For those who play CS, it is really popular.

|<3w1</div>

Oh, ok well shows how little i know lol, i only know its from wow as a few of my friends play it,
thanks for the correction.

any back on topic, armour looks amazing, great job. be proud

Demon 2005

Dude. Amazing and elite pieces of work there. They look just about perfect. I second the nomination for the 1337 showcase. Oh and before I forget, what is this "jelly" you speak of. If its easier to use than fiber glass, I may need to use it for my lower pieces.

- Adulese

FV7TS2KFFEA6XBZ.MEDIUM.jpg

Doc Bytes used the same stuff.

LastSpartan said:
FV7TS2KFFEA6XBZ.MEDIUM.jpg

Doc Bytes used the same stuff.

yep thats the good stuff and its as easy as using bondo, same hardener

and thanks guys for the votes you rock.

and LastSpartan I'll let you know first as soon as I have a cast of the chest it might be a little while need to raise the funds to get the molding supplies

Skullcandy Girl said:
OMG EXCELLENT work timecon!!!

Thank You so Much!! I really wish I could make it to dragon con to see all of you but it will have to be next year

Nice to see the JELLY! :cool:

Very nice work, hope to do some trading with you in the future! I love how detailed your pieces are!

OMG I went cross eyed looking at excellence!

DoC ByTeS said:
Nice to see the JELLY! :cool:

Very nice work, hope to do some trading with you in the future! I love how detailed your pieces are!

OMG I went cross eyed looking at excellence!

major Thanks!! that means a lot coming from you. I know how much time you have put into your costume I've been watching your progress for awhile and you have even givin me ideas. Totally I'm up for trading and working together send me a message sometime

Ouch! My head hurts because I've just been blown down by this thread. For the love of heck that's one of the, if not the only, most detailed H3 set of armor I've seen.
Why is this not in the Elite section yet? o_O

PS I hate you since you made my armor suck tweekies when compared with yours! ;) :lol:

RedTogusa said:
Ouch! My head hurts because I've just been blown down by this thread. For the love of heck that's one of the, if not the only, most detailed H3 set of armor I've seen.
Why is this not in the Elite section yet? o_O

PS I hate you since you made my armor suck tweekies when compared with yours! ;) :lol:

Thanks Red but your armor doesn't suck not even close it looks amazing and thanks for the pictures on how you attached your armor that did help a lot you know. your the one that gave me the idea to hide the screws by countersinking them and bondoing over them to hide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back