Tribal's Iron Man Suit New update Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya all ,

another little update here , i did some testfits now and it starts to look great , it has a nice fit and feels good to the body , here are some sneak peak pics il reveal it all when its 100% complete

grtz

006mam.jpg

005tj.jpg

007ibq.jpg

Wow. That look great. I started on a suit a few years ago, but then I got distracted. I want to finish some Halo stuf, but then I will finish my Iron man suit. I'll refer back to this thread a lot probably.

Wow. That look great. I started on a suit a few years ago, but then I got distracted. I want to finish some Halo stuf, but then I will finish my Iron man suit. I'll refer back to this thread a lot probably.

sure do bro and post some pics allways nice to see other iron man builds , every iron man looks a bit different

grtz

holy freakin crap!!! that is EPIC!!!! Im definitely doing an Iron Man build next!!! just wish i had more time to do it :( Definitely gonna use this thread for reference!! Nice work man!!

Tribal...

this is incredible work, ive been like a ninja following your build but not commenting, and i shall now!!
What a brilliant suit, how easy is it to move in, if its ok to ask?

:]

sure do bro and post some pics allways nice to see other iron man builds , every iron man looks a bit different

grtz

The only part I have done is the helmet:

I ran out of time for Holoween, so I went as Tony Stark, with the helmet:

Once I finish some Halo things I will make my own thread when I start Iron man.

Very nice work Tribal! I've been following your build and hoping my own comes out looking as good as yours! Keep up the good work, very excited to see the full reveal photos!!

thx all ^^,

wel for the moving part it feels ok the 1st time ive put it on :) i could easely move arround, only problem is i cant grab my head so they have to put my helmet on héhé.
p0g1 what do you mean with : jointing in the hands? im not sure what you mean.
Only 5days left now for the big expo it wil be rdy for sure and i hope the folks wil love it especially the kiddo's.

grtz

tribal
wat i mean was how did you get all your fingers to stay aligned? are they glued to your glove or did you use somekind of hinges at each knuckle?

do you have any parts for sale? i'm nearing completion of the whole suit just missing the ab plate and currently working on the fingers but its looking like a tight deadline.

do you have any parts for sale? i'm nearing completion of the whole suit just missing the ab plate and currently working on the fingers but its looking like a tight deadline.

only helmet , chest/back piece for now , the abs i did in foamie and painted with red plasti dip it came out nice .
also for the handpalms foamie's :) .

grtz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back