Tribal's Iron Man Suit New update Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy all,

Its bin a while since i posted somthing about the progress of my IM suit , was working on some other stuff ^^,
here is a peek of the arm with glove that i was testfitting , i wil add more pics when the suit is fully done ;) hope you like it.

grtz

001bj.jpg

:O. Dude.... this build is SWEEEEEET!!! My next build is iron man so this pumps me up to get started after halloween!! The lights on the eyes are awesome!! Can yoyu see out of the helmet very well with them lit up.???

thx man ,yeah i can see trought the helmet not much but enough that i dont hit a wall ^^
gl on your IM build

grtz

wow your hand looks great. what are you using in your jointed areas is that a black undersuit and a black glove. if so what kind of fabric.

howdy all,

Its bin a while since i posted somthing about the progress of my IM suit , was working on some other stuff ^^,
here is a peek of the arm with glove that i was testfitting , i wil add more pics when the suit is fully done ;) hope you like it.

grtz

001bj.jpg

hey there ,

thx:) yes its a black undersuit but i think im gonna use a red one , for the gloves i used verry thin gloves that you can find at the hardware store^^

grtz

heya all,

Here are some more pics of the arm ,shoulder and glove.
oh and a pic of the hippods im working on :p

hf more pics are comming soon

004sre.jpg

005hok.jpg

006abd.jpg

008xx.jpg

howdy all ,

The bigest pieces are done now , the only thing left to do is some minor detail parts and paint touch ups and than some testfits :p .
here are some pics of the chest+arc and calves , i wil take some of the thighs tomorow

grtz and a good weekend to everyone

006zw.jpg

004bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back