Triforce Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsmail

Jr Member
My 18 birthday draws near, and im going to get the triforce in UV ink on the back of my left hand. Thought I'd toss it out there...I'm probable going to have courage filled in.

hey cool... but couldnt this of waited until you got it?... and happy early birthday

just saying... i got a couple tats, make sure its something you can live with.

Is UV ink safe? I'd be a little sketched out putting radioactive material in my bod. How does it react over time vs. standard tattooing inks? Will it only show up under black light? Curious.

+1 internets to you sir for the design. :)

I like the idea of the Tri-force. :)

I understand the reasoning about having it on your hand (the significance story wise and all that ^^), but you may want to give thought to another place on your body. While I believe tattoos are super bishin', potential employers may not be keen on ink that you can't cover with clothing.

I hope I don't deter you from getting it *somewhere*, just thought you might want to understand the implications of it. Some people are prejudiced against piercing and tats like that =\. It's unfortunate but hey, that's the way of life.

Let us know what you decide and let us see pix :)

I've always wanted to get a fingerstache but alas, it is one of those uncoverable sorts of tats.

I'm aware that these UV Tattoos only show up in the dark correct?

But on your hand? Something you have to live with for the rest of your life, A glowing symbol from a game on your hand whenever it gets slightly dark.

Also something i learnt was Tattoos give a bad impression in Job interviews, Why all the members of the family have tattoos somewhere on their body where they can hide them, Like their bicep as its covered in a short sleeve shirt yet noticeable in a vest or topless, Or on the back of your shoulder, I dunno, But think carfully, Is it really worth living the rest of your life with a game logo on your hand?

If so then, Go for your life, and post pics.

Otherwise I'd considering rethinking it.

Whatever the choice you must be some hardcore gamer ;)

The Stig said:
I'm aware that these UV Tattoos only show up in the dark correct?

But on your hand? Something you have to live with for the rest of your life, A glowing symbol from a game on your hand whenever it gets slightly dark.

Also something i learnt was Tattoos give a bad impression in Job interviews, Why all the members of the family have tattoos somewhere on their body where they can hide them, Like their bicep as its covered in a short sleeve shirt yet noticeable in a vest or topless, Or on the back of your shoulder, I dunno, But think carfully, Is it really worth living the rest of your life with a game logo on your hand?

If so then, Go for your life, and post pics.

Otherwise I'd considering rethinking it.

Whatever the choice you must be some hardcore gamer ;)

Agreed. Unless you want job interviewers to be heavily biased against you, get it somewhere that can be hidden by a T-shirt and shorts.

Last edited by a moderator:
UV Chameleon ink is FDA approved, not radioactive, and once it heals fully it'll be completely invisible unless im under blacklight. Like you guys said, no way for something so visible. And I could have waited to have pic, but i'm just too damn excited... :eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back