Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 051 said:
You could do one of these

ODSTlogothing.jpg
what does that symbol stand for?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Legendary Symbol tattood to my forearm, it was done my some random chick at my friends house ...i got it done while sitting on a couch, drinking beer, and watching CSI....so it came out badly lol. im gonna get it either fixed or covered with somethign else, if i get it covered im gonna get it redone on my other arm by my professional tattooist whos work is stamped all over me :]

I have plans for the UNSC logo and possibly a portrait of MC on my leg (if i can find enough room).

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I have the Legendary Symbol tattood to my forearm, it was done my some random chick at my friends house ...i got it done while sitting on a couch, drinking beer, and watching CSI....so it came out badly lol. im gonna get it either fixed or covered with somethign else, if i get it covered im gonna get it redone on my other arm by my professional tattooist whos work is stamped all over me :]

I have plans for the UNSC logo and possibly a portrait of MC on my leg (if i can find enough room).

Wow getting a tattoo drinking beer? That must have been krazy.. I remember I drank alcohol the day before getting a tattoo in the Philippines.. I was bleeding alot and it was a huge shoulder and arm piece.. The tattoo artist was asking in tagalog (Philippine dialect) if I drank alcohol.. My wife answered for me and he just smiled and go.. No wonder!! hahah Last time I ever do that.. On top of that, I had a 14 hour flight back to Seattle the next morning..

Well here is my most recent one I just got done last month..

RichTattoo.jpg

preskewl said:
Wow getting a tattoo drinking beer? That must have been krazy.. I remember I drank alcohol the day before getting a tattoo in the Philippines.. I was bleeding alot and it was a huge shoulder and arm piece.. The tattoo artist was asking in tagalog (Philippine dialect) if I drank alcohol.. My wife answered for me and he just smiled and go.. No wonder!! hahah Last time I ever do that.. On top of that, I had a 14 hour flight back to Seattle the next morning..

Well here is my most recent one I just got done last month..

RichTattoo.jpg

Thats a pretty big tattoo to get after drinking, you must have lost alot of blood.... and thats cool you got it done in the philippines, i lived there for a few years and actualy one of my tattoo projects is to get one thing that reminds me of all the countries ive lived in but the philippines is a hard one... i cant think of anything besides jeepneys and roadkill cats....

heres my really badly done Legendary Tattoo, Im aware that its really terrible so i dont wanna hear crap from any of you here on 405th lol.

MC PwN 3R said:
go for the legendary shield with the two swords and the covie skull.

Ooooh... I hadn't even thought of that. Good one, MC... ;)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
[...]

BlacRoseImmortal said:
[...]

heres my really badly done Legendary Tattoo, Im aware that its really terrible so i dont wanna hear crap from any of you here on 405th lol.

Actually, considering the circumstances in which you had that one done, it doesn't look half bad. Getting some good ideas here, myself... heh :D

Be careful getting a barcode tat, you will eventually have a solid block. The most important thing is to see some of the artists work before you decide, there are some true hacks out there. Go by examples not price.

Very true, Sargeant. Yeah, you could save yourself a few bucks going for cheaper, but... you get what you pay for. It's all about the quality of the work, not the cost... :cool:

Actually, considering the circumstances in which you had that one done, it doesn't look half bad. Getting some good ideas here, myself... heh

Well whatever you do, DONT drink and DONT get a tatoo done by some random person lol. Go Pro!

smilie120 said:
Actually I looked it up it stands for chicken chow mein ans sweet and sour sauce.

LMAO! Are you serious?! That's freakin' awesome!

Friendly said:
LMAO! Are you serious?! That's freakin' awesome!

Hehe joking :) But thats what happend to my firend, they asked to have Bravery tattoo'ed on their arm and she had somthing like chicken curry :lol: .

Haha, nice. That's still pretty funny. If that happened to me, that would be even better than bravery.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Thats a pretty big tattoo to get after drinking, you must have lost alot of blood.... and thats cool you got it done in the philippines, i lived there for a few years and actualy one of my tattoo projects is to get one thing that reminds me of all the countries ive lived in but the philippines is a hard one... i cant think of anything besides jeepneys and roadkill cats....

Actually I should have cleared it up. I got the tattoo in the philippines almost 5 years ago haha. The one you see posted is just the one I got a month ago.. I had it done to do the cover up of the Dragon and it represents my Philippines, Pacific Island culture.. Each different patterns represent something and tells a story.. Wow, that is awesome.. You lived there for a few years? Doing what? Ohh, there are alot of things you can get to remind you of the islands.. Look up an ancient writing called alibata.. Or you can get some things that represent the island itself.. You know that tattoo is not bad at all.. The shading is good! Must have been fun getting a tattoo for kicks... I'm sure your friend was just practicing and later on down the line he will be doing some amazing work.. At least, you have stories to tell and a great conversation starter! hahah Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back