trouble with pepakura file

Status
Not open for further replies.

houston718

hi guys my name is daniel. yes im a noob and i tip my hat too all you making these amazing costumes and gear its really awesome seeing these creations of yours. so my question is when i try to open up a master cheif file of pepakura i keep getting a http 500 message instead of getting the file. im new to this and please keep the hazing down to a minimal please

and if its possble can someone just email me the file so i can download it to my computer and print it out? thank you guys so much for any time or info and hope to speak with great people

Try the link below. It will take you a thread that contains the all in one pack that will have all you will need. If you are still getting a error you might want to check your PC for virus or spyware. That might be affecting your web links.

All in one Halo Pep Pack thread.

Assuming that you have Pepakura Designer already, and your computer isn't searching the web for a suitable program to open .pdo files - I'm going to assume it has something to do with internet connection either at your end, or on the server you are downloading from.

In the mean time, I've also responded to your other thread with the same suggestion of looking for your file/or a replacement on the Database.

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back