Trying Rogue Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to start making a Pepakura helm, and Ive decided to use the rogue helm. Its the one with the little eye holes. Does anyone know of any good lenses that would work? Anyone see/have any potential problems making the rouge helm? (I think its called rogue) Anyone else making helm perms?

Master Chef said:
I'm planning to start making a Pepakura helm, and Ive decided to use the rogue helm. Its the one with the little eye holes. Does anyone know of any good lenses that would work? Anyone see/have any potential problems making the rouge helm? (I think its called rogue) Anyone else making helm perms?
uhhh, if u need a visor instead of hole u can just but a motorcycle visor replacement. its about $35 on ebay. its cool cuz u can see through but pplz cannot see ur eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
imMonkeyGOD said:
Oooo Hope it comes out well.

Does anyone have the ODST Helmet Pepakura just wondering
Theres a link somewhere...hold on. Ill find it. Ive got da pep already.
The link doesnt work when i post it. Go to the Pepakura Download Database and look for the OSDT link. That one works.

Theres more OSDT stuff in the Pepakura download database

Master Chef said:
Theres a link somewhere...hold on. Ill find it. Ive got da pep already.
The link doesnt work when i post it. Go to the Pepakura Download Database and look for the OSDT link. That one works.

Theres more OSDT stuff in the Pepakura download database

It's from Halo 2, and isn't ready for printing, it hasn't been unfolded and separated.

Arthraxis said:
It's from Halo 2, and isn't ready for printing, it hasn't been unfolded and separated.

Did not know that. It should say that in the link post so people dont download it till its ready (unless they want to)

Are all those Halo 3 pep files ready? They looked fine when I downloaded them.

What do you mean by helm perms? As for the "window/lens" of the mask try plexi glass. cut it down to size and the dye it what ever color you wish.

Long Shot said:
What do you mean by helm perms? As for the "window/lens" of the mask try plexi glass. cut it down to size and the dye it what ever color you wish.

Perms means permutations. It the word for the different types of helmet models. In halo 3. can I bulge the plexi? or will my view distort.

Btw i'm also making my own CQB Variant, I think i'm gonna chane the way you put on these helmets though.

Long Shot said:

Btw i'm also making my own CQB Variant, I think i'm gonna chane the way you put on these helmets though.

Nice. Do u mean ur head will go in the back and a flap comes down?

I'm making a CQB helmet, but it's out of paper.
I'm going all over the place.
Jackal shield, Helmets (3 of 'em), smgs, etc.

Stop Necromongering, especially when your response doesn't add significantly to the thread.

A thread is born, it lives and then when its time comes, it dies. Those unholy threads that are brough back from the dead must be forcibly put down lest they annoy us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back