Trying Rogue Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to start making a Pepakura helm, and Ive decided to use the rogue helm. Its the one with the little eye holes. Does anyone know of any good lenses that would work? Anyone see/have any potential problems making the rouge helm? (I think its called rogue) Anyone else making helm perms?
 

vmiget

New Member
Master Chef said:
I'm planning to start making a Pepakura helm, and Ive decided to use the rogue helm. Its the one with the little eye holes. Does anyone know of any good lenses that would work? Anyone see/have any potential problems making the rouge helm? (I think its called rogue) Anyone else making helm perms?
uhhh, if u need a visor instead of hole u can just but a motorcycle visor replacement. its about $35 on ebay. its cool cuz u can see through but pplz cannot see ur eyes
 
Last edited by a moderator:
imMonkeyGOD said:
Oooo Hope it comes out well.

Does anyone have the ODST Helmet Pepakura just wondering
Theres a link somewhere...hold on. Ill find it. Ive got da pep already.
The link doesnt work when i post it. Go to the Pepakura Download Database and look for the OSDT link. That one works.

Theres more OSDT stuff in the Pepakura download database
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arthraxis

Jr Member
Master Chef said:
Theres a link somewhere...hold on. Ill find it. Ive got da pep already.
The link doesnt work when i post it. Go to the Pepakura Download Database and look for the OSDT link. That one works.

Theres more OSDT stuff in the Pepakura download database

It's from Halo 2, and isn't ready for printing, it hasn't been unfolded and separated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arthraxis said:
It's from Halo 2, and isn't ready for printing, it hasn't been unfolded and separated.

Did not know that. It should say that in the link post so people dont download it till its ready (unless they want to)

Are all those Halo 3 pep files ready? They looked fine when I downloaded them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Long Shot

Member
I'm planning to start making a Pepakura helm, and Ive decided to use the rogue helm. Its the one with the little eye holes. Does anyone know of any good lenses that would work? Anyone see/have any potential problems making the rouge helm? (I think its called rogue) Anyone else making helm perms?

What do you mean by helm perms? As for the "window/lens" of the mask try plexi glass. cut it down to size and the dye it what ever color you wish.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Long Shot said:
What do you mean by helm perms? As for the "window/lens" of the mask try plexi glass. cut it down to size and the dye it what ever color you wish.

Perms means permutations. It the word for the different types of helmet models. In halo 3. can I bulge the plexi? or will my view distort.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Long Shot

Member
I'm planning to start making a Pepakura helm, and Ive decided to use the rogue helm. Its the one with the little eye holes. Does anyone know of any good lenses that would work? Anyone see/have any potential problems making the rouge helm? (I think its called rogue) Anyone else making helm perms?

What do you mean by helm perms? As for the "window/lens" of the mask try plexi glass. cut it down to size and the dye it what ever color you wish.

Btw i'm also making my own CQB Variant, I think i'm gonna chane the way you put on these helmets though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Long Shot said:
What do you mean by helm perms? As for the "window/lens" of the mask try plexi glass. cut it down to size and the dye it what ever color you wish.

Btw i'm also making my own CQB Variant, I think i'm gonna chane the way you put on these helmets though.

Nice. Do u mean ur head will go in the back and a flap comes down?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Oongawasquid

New Member
I'm making a CQB helmet, but it's out of paper.
I'm going all over the place.
Jackal shield, Helmets (3 of 'em), smgs, etc.
 

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Stop Necromongering, especially when your response doesn't add significantly to the thread.

A thread is born, it lives and then when its time comes, it dies. Those unholy threads that are brough back from the dead must be forcibly put down lest they annoy us all.

LOCKED
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top