Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. Look at me actin like I know what I'm talking about and possibly being correct on my second day into this stuff! But, I have a question, do I need paper fo the blank squares?

NinjaPsion said:
Heh. Look at me actin like I know what I'm talking about and possibly being correct on my second day into this stuff! But, I have a question, do I need paper fo the blank squares?
No, the program shows all the squares but only ones with stuff in them need printing. There others are there just so the program doesn't have to deal with odd numbers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wandering how to make armor, this tut helped beyond measures, thanks man
i will begin constructing as soon as i get home, i shouldnt download pepakura on my laptop

how much would it cost to make a whole suit with this method

I need some help. i got a pepakura design for a sniper rifle, but when i printed it i realized it didn't have any numbers. i have my whole suit done but i want the sniper. so how do i get the numbers of where to glue. please help me :eek:

I just finished my Master Chief Pepakura, and even though I won't be actually finishing it to look realistic (I used regular letter paper, so its really flimsy), I was thinking of how you would install the visor when getting to that step. I have not seen a tutorial on installing the visor on a pepakura model. I haven't glued the paper visor part on because I did not know how you would be able to see while wearing the helmet.

If anyone has a tutorial, or a solution, that would be great.

OK

I have printed the 9 pages for the shoulder pad and i have it numbered and everything :D

But now i don't know what to do :mad: it seems so complicated to put together, like how far to fold.

is there any way to make the essembly process easier.

thanks

-Poko

SilentL00nytic said:
Has anyone got a design for the hayabusa helmet to use on the pepakura software?

No, not yet. NZ-TK was rumored to have a model in production, but i'm not sure if he's doing it or not.

What you could do right now is work on the rest of the armor and then do the hayabusa helmet last. you'll need the experience.

rvb4life said:
you should have added the visor when you made the helmet.....

I havent gotten anywhere besides that I glued the other pieces together. I can still add the visor, but it is paper, and non transparent. If I add that in now, how will I be able to see out of it later on?

Aeon Psych said:
I havent gotten anywhere besides that I glued the other pieces together. I can still add the visor, but it is paper, and non transparent. If I add that in now, how will I be able to see out of it later on?
after you have fiberglassed, you cut it out with a dremel tool and insert the visor you want in there. At least, thats what i heard.

you are really gonna regret not puttin the visor in there if you havent already. watch your work...Crumble before thine eyes (crack of lightning) HAHAHA!!! :devil:

Hey dude I printed everything with A4 paper and everything but i think my printer configuration wasn't right cause my
Assemble size is:Height 31.9cm, width 27.8cm , depth 40.7cm And i really want a MC helm but all i need to get is the paper helm then ill be all right. Do you know anything at all that can help me I really want a helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back