Tutorial: Pepakura building for dummies (or noobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey this is a great guide halo is one of my favorites so i decided i'd try and make a helmet but one problem is when i print the lines dont appear on the paper only the numbers any help please?

hey this is a great guide halo is one of my favorites so i decided i'd try and make a helmet but one problem is when i print the lines dont appear on the paper only the numbers any help please?

I have been having the same problem, im in the prosess of putting togher a mark VI suit and cannot get the print to show the lines.

i am new i had no idea what to dobut after this i know how to do it i have one question though does crazy glue work because i dont have any hot glue guns

I can't get edge IDs to work for me.

I have the edge Id option thing checked in the "other settings" window, but it still won't print out the edge ids on the figures..

I was curious at to the preference of Hot Glue Guns, I know we should use the low temp guns, but I've seen them in large and small, so I was curious as to what the preference is on size.

I have a feeling that with Small you can be more accurate with the glue and you wont accidently use more glue than you wanted. Would anyone else agree?

i am one of the noobs and I don't have a clue where to get the computer pepakura designer for my computer? I sure could use some help getting started.
Tim2206

i am one of the noobs and I don't have a clue where to get the computer pepakura designer for my computer? I sure could use some help getting started.
Tim2206

How about just searching for it?
  1. Google
  2. "Pepakura Designer"
  3. [Enter]
  4. First result (hint: Tamasoft develops the software)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back