Two Months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Ambrose

Two months from now, Halo 3 hits store shelves.....Can't wait to camp the gamestop and skip 2-3-4 days of school. :mrgreen:

Dam, I applaud your accuracy....Man I wish I had some armor, I'd totally walk up in it. I suppose if I had the money, resources, and knowledge I could probably whip up a helmet in time....But those first two factors are what keep me from tring right now, especially with a week long beach trip coming up sunday. Bikini babes all around, YES!...Anyway, off topic, must speed up time. Must have Halo 3 sooner.....Need. Brains....

Me? I've a midnight date with a Micro Center in overland park. Thank God one of my class mates has a friend that works there.

Lt. Ambrose said:
Two months from now, Halo 3 hits store shelves.....Can't wait to camp the gamestop and skip 2-3-4 days of school. :mrgreen:
I could have sworn I made a post saying this somewhere else >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because you did. And it was closed because I made this one first and yours was on the same subject as mine. No hard feelings though, right?

Lt. Ambrose said:
That's because you did. And it was closed because I made this one first and yours was on the same subject as mine. No hard feelings though, right?

No hard feelings at all. :p Just that I wasnt up at 4am, and I just went on right quick to post that because I had work in 5 mins xD! But at least word got out! And its funny because I am also camping there for a night or two. Because at my local GameCrazy, I am first on the Reservation list. I had Halo 3 reserved since 2005.

I've only had it reserved for about a month...And yeah, I've got sleep problems, bad insomnia. I'm gonna have to do something about my sleep schedule soon though cause school starts back on the 20th...>_<;

Lt. Ambrose said:
I've only had it reserved for about a month...And yeah, I've got sleep problems, bad insomnia. I'm gonna have to do something about my sleep schedule soon though cause school starts back on the 20th...>_<;

Our school just passed a system where school will not start untill after labor day. For us school starts on September 4th.

I think they're trying to do that with mine. The only 'improvement' to this years starting day is that it's on a monday. Highschool's been starting on friday for about 2-3 years now, so most students never came that first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back