Ultimate Videogame Argument: Mc Vs. Solid Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

P03SAUCEZ

I've heard the argument a thousand times: Who would win in a combat scenario? Master Chief or Solid Snake.

Yes, I've already taken my side in the argument. A 1000lb hunk of super-trained metal versus a super spy/assassin? It seems pretty clear to me..

However I'd like for the 405th to decide. The thing I'd really like to see in this argument is the presentation of facts. FACTS! I'm talking about weapon selections, advantages, disadvantages, scenarios, etc.

Not just things like "Master Chief kicks a@@" or "Halo sucks lol Snake ftw".

Comments like that would only serve to make your look on the issue irrelevant. However if you choose to simply root for your fighter, so be it.

So, let the argument begin!

Remember!!! FACTS.

And may the most logical and sound argument win.

Happy arguing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Masterchief is super strong and super fast compared to normal humans; Snake is a normal human, a highly trained one, but still a human. Master Chief would win even without his armor, with it? Then it's just overkill.

Master chief killed an ODST, and severely injured 2 while still a kid, no armor. Chief wins. Hands down.

True, and a bubble shield will keep him safe. And MAster chief gets kick-@$$ vehicles. Solid Snake, meet Master chief's scorpion...

EDIT: and since When did Obama have mad fighting skillz? More like Mr. T...

They both were born and raised in the military with genetic alterations.They are both master at hand to hand and weapon use,MC took down Scarabs,Snake took down multiple Metal Gear Rays.Take away MC's armor or give armor to Snake it would be one Epic battle to watch but the way thing are MC would win just the fact his armor and shields give him a great advantage.

ForsakEnd said:
They both were born and raised in the military with genetic alterations.They are both master at hand to hand and weapon use,MC took down Scarabs,Snake took down multiple Metal Gear Rays.Take away MC's armor or give armor to Snake it would be one Epic battle to watch but the way thing are MC would win just the fact his armor and shields give him a great advantage.

A good point, but this argument is not over "what if's"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back