Soft Parts Undersuit Resource Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Removed dead glove links, finally added blackjack gloves, and added DogWizard's awesome strapping/undersuit tutorial. He links to everything he uses, so rather than repost them here, just go to his tut.

i couldve sworn there was a link yesterday of a armored cycle suit on sale that came in copper color. i think skullcandygirl uses it,but could be wrong.

so, where is it?

Note that this is an early WIP thread. There's a lot more links just on these forums that I still need to put on here. I just have the expensive stuff because I linked to what was readily available in this subforum. And the gloves are expensive because they're real armour (Kevlar and advanced composites and such).

Should I update the first post with the stuff you guys post or just let people scroll down?

But who needs REAL Kevlar gloves? Unless you are planning on making REAL combat armor? In that case you better start over because fiberglass and bondo is not bullet proof! LOL
;)

ODST unders + accessories

ok ive been looking around for some ODST under garments and this is what i came up with for accessories and such.

pants= 5.11 tac pants

Gloves= Damascus Kevlar gloves

boots= Tactical Boots w/ Steel Shank and Zipper

Belt= Tactical Belt w/ 2 Pistol Mag Pouches

leg rig= molle leg rig I have 2 in multicam that i use to hunt with they are good quality for the price

black vest (nothing special)Black Airsoft Vest Paintball Armored Tactical Hunting its on Ebay so im gonna put an image.
226129245_tp.gif
sry i don't know how to scale the image.

hope this helps you guys out.

I see lots of options for upper suits but im tryin to come up with some good lower pieces.... and im finding some under stuff but wouldn't football pants and pads in them do the job and still look rite? then just need tight high socks or sumthin to cover the shins... just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back