Soft Parts Undersuit Resource Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a site I was thinking some people might like for an undersuit. They make full body spandex suits for a relatively good price (around $65). Also, they are very open to customizing the suits for you (i.e. cutting out the face ect.). From what I've observed on their facebook page they are very good with communicating so I would just shoot them an email if you're interested.

http://superfansuits.com/

Check out the black/ shiny black.

Just curious, but does anyone happen to have pictures as to what the spartan armor(undersuit) looks like without the outer armor on/equiped? To my knowledge there hasnt been any visual instances in which we have gotten to see an image of just the undersuit, so I was hoping someone on here might have...

well what do u think is the pest solution to under suits. i have the armour part for a MJOLNIR VI suit being farbricated. they will be made with aluminum, but i just was wondering what do u think would work best to give that bulky look that most spartants have? but with out looking tacky, i was personaly thinking of using memory phome with some type of slick fabrick to help in getting in it. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have anyone tested or thought about using combatshirts and pants similar to what cryeprecision makes?

Combat shirt
Combat pants

It's a bit expencive with that quality, but the general idea of it? People might find a version of those that's cheaper.

hey, i was thinkin for the undersuit do this: http://superfansuits.com/colors/black-spandex-suit.html and for the helmet and chest y don't you take a couple of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...r=BESTMATCH&Description=computer+fans&x=0&y=0 iwas thinkin some lite up fans in the back of the helmet and in the chest piece in armor

Going to get one of those Zentai suits for the undersuit, but getting the open eyes option. There's a few different sites that makes those suits, and some of them can be custom made.

Going to get one of those Zentai suits for the undersuit, but getting the open eyes option. There's a few different sites that makes those suits, and some of them can be custom made.
ok, do u like my idea with the fans in the chest piece and or helmet? I think it would b pretty smart, It'll cool you down, and they only work on low voltage.

The link's that you really need are still there.Even if the link gives you an error this page isnt here.It still leads you to the sites you need.You just have to look in the site they give you for what you want.

Go with Dye instead of Proto. They have better detail, and they come in all black. They also have the forearms:

100_1091.jpg

If you're going to go with a zentai suit, I recommend www.milanoo.com. The site is a little girly, but the zentai section is pretty comprehensive and completely customizeable. I used it for my catwoman costume last year, and it worked out great. They also put their suits on sale every three months, so it's a bit cheaper than a lot of places. The only thing is that the suits are pretty thin, so you'll need something under it to keep you warm, and possibly some muscles or foam on the inside to look burly enough to fill out a Spartan.

I went on eBay and found some really great prices on body armor. Here's what I just ordered (I'm pretty sure I've seen people wearing this type of undersuit on here...): Undersuit

That aint no pressure suit, I bought one of those off amazon but it was too small. So we sent it back for a refund to buy a larger one.

Can someone who owns a Sette Impact Protective suit please post pics? I'd like to see closer detail of the pattern/texture of the base garment.
I really like this piece, and I also like the Sette pressure suit, but the pressure suit has no material from the bottom of the ribcage on down, save for the belt... Maybe I can wear a black long-sleeve shirt under it??? What do you guys think?

EDIT: Found this pretty cool-looking suit, VERY cheap too!! There's some other options too, just click "Check My Other Armors!!" at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back