Undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
Ok so all of the Spartans have under suits under their armor. I honestly have no idea how to make and Undersuit. Does it require to be sowed together, what materials does it use, many questions. Can someone help me out with this?

There are many options. Morphsuit, body armor. Motorcycle gear. And a lot more.
I recommend the 'search' option or just going to "Soft Parts" section as there are many many threads about it and threads with this very same question have been asked many many times.

- Palmer

There are may way to go about outfitting yourself w/ an undersuit and several different price tags to consider. You could just do something simple like a full body spandex piece and just go w/ that, also called a morph suit, Party City has them for less than $40 here. You could also check out Walmart, Amazon, E-bay and a ton of other locations.

You could go full tilt and get some motor cross gear that you could paint to match your armor color.

You could also go w/ a compression outfit. This is somewhere in the middle price range.

Once you determine what type of undersuit you are going w/, you can then build on that or not. Some people leave it as is. Others add craft foam, EVA, or even just paint designs according to screen shots from the game. It is all up to you, your budget and creativity.

I was thinking about using a sixsixone rage pressure suit but I'm not sure if I could build on it I'm hoping to see what people think what other high end options people have used what worked what didn't?
thanks again.
http://images2.revzilla.com/product_images/0159/7145/six_six_one_rage_pressure_suit_black_zoom.jpg

I was able to build on a similar suit to the sixsixone pretty easily. I subtracted plastic panels as needed (just undo the sewing) and I used the holes on the other plastic panels to secure the armor to it using screws and nuts. I say give the sixsixone a go. I bet it would look nice as part of your armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back