Unmade Models: That arent carved from oak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3unbreakable

Jr Member
Im makin either ODST or Spartan-III (yes we arent as good as mister-117) armor and i wanna know what weapons havent been made yet in full scale form.

Well pretty much everything that i know of even the covenant weapons are done Sean with the energy sword link with the plasma pistol and the lasertag dudes with the plasma rifle. humans are all done i think

Fir the covies, I havn't seen a Beam Rifle made yet, Nor have I seen a Fuel Rod Cannon made. Fir the humans, ehh I think all ove them have been made, I have not seen a completed shotgun though...

-Doom

Doom said:
Fir the covies, I havn't seen a Beam Rifle made yet, Nor have I seen a Fuel Rod Cannon made. Fir the humans, ehh I think all ove them have been made, I have not seen a completed shotgun though...

-Doom

How about a Carbine? or a needler? a fuel rod cannon sounds fun as well, but the thing is is that im actually able to access a professional machinesmith so we are going to machine the entire gun out of metal for complete realism, and covenent weapons are best suited to other things i think, and the MA5C has been COMPLETLY mastered by linky boy. i really dont know because what i make is going to be extremly sexy and i want to pick something thats going to be well liked

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I work IN a machine shop :D But I would not want to make a weapon out of solid metal. That would be a bit too heavy in my opinion. Allthough, If you were to make it out of say, thin sheet aluminum, that would be awesome. I think I may try that actually...or maybe on the rocket launcher.

From what I have seen the only weapons that have not been made yet are:

Human: Spartan laser, Shotgun, and the Missile pod.
Covenant: Spiker, Beam rifle, Brute shot, and the Fuel rod gun.

Dredgen said:
From what I have seen the only weapons that have not been made yet are:

Human: Spartan laser, Shotgun, and the Missile pod.
Covenant: Spiker, Beam rifle, Brute shot, and the Fuel rod gun.

Spartan laser, done
Shotgun, I've only see a WIP one
Missile Pod, done

Spiker, none
Beam rifle, none
Brute Shot, none
Fuel rod, none.

Doom said:

-Doom
Beam rifle= Theblue
Shotgun someone on here made a good one and someone else made a pepakura one im not going to find the post because they were posted when this site came out.
Spiker is done

everything buy the fuel rod and brute shot but someone on hbo made it.

Damien said:
but your welcome to take a crack at any of the weapons available

i think im going to get started on the m90 CAWS once i can get reference pics in halo 3, that seems unique, and practical to machine out of and such, the only hard thing is going to be finding blue tridium....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back