[unofficial] 405th Mgc.net Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic here but if anyone wants to track their H3 stats, Google for Query Spree. Beta program that will give you more information than you probably wanted. Maybe I should Google "easy achievements" to get closer to the top? Naw.

tlither said:
Slightly off topic here but if anyone wants to track their H3 stats, Google for Query Spree. Beta program that will give you more information than you probably wanted. Maybe I should Google "easy achievements" to get closer to the top? Naw.
halo3.junk.ws is a really good Halo 3 stat tracker too.

Easy Achievements? Why, whatever do you mean... :rolleyes

Actually, if you really did want something like that... http://www.achieve360points.com/
They have a ranking system for how difficult each game's achievements are to get. I probably shouldn't have told you about it, but in the fairness of friendly competition, I figure you should know what I know...too a degree.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to both of those just to see what's available in a few games I've thought about renting. But what is considered an easy achievement? I'm not as young as I used to be - the reflexes aren't what they were. I wouldn't dream of raising my GS that way. :p But I might do it while I'm awake!

Well at that site they have the forum members vote on how difficult a games achievements were to get in total. You can sort the games in the achievement list accordingly.

Some achievements you just have to play through the game once to get them all. Some are a little more time consuming. Easy achievements are just ones that you can get more of but require as little time and effort as possible to obtain. Case in point, possibly the easiest game to get all 1000 points in 20 mins or less is at the top of my GameFly list, but I'll let you figure out which game it is.

Get CrAzY CH13F to sign up. He'd at least double all of your gamerscores. Me? I'd just be in 10th place...

@Friendly - sign up buddy! The more the merrier!

@BRI - sorry dear - bumped you down.

Magnum - I think this was a great idea. Keeps us competitive in a friendly manner. BTW - you gonna play some hoops?

OOPS! Someone has been playing a neglected game! Now if my son would bring my other games back to me!

Do you have to have a 'Gold' account to able to sign up for this? For some reason I can't log in.

I haven't sat down, and really played my 360, in almost...wow...it's been almost a year! Halo 3 was the last game, that I can think of, that I played.

Hmm... My '360 isn't here, right now.. So, I can't say an exact number, but I'm pretty sure it was in the 4000's. 4400? 4800? I could be lying completely, and only have like 45 points, like I said, it's been a while since I played.

I am an achievement freak, though... I don't know why I want them, I just do.

Well, it looks like I'm going on a hunt to find my 360, then making a trip to GameStop. ;P

*yawn* Well I massacred you all, so you can stop the bickering. :p
CrAzY CH13F, I'm calling you out. All in good fun mate, give me some competition up here :)
On the plus side I added another 43k+ to the team score :p

Cheers,
Kensai

XBL: SLICKNIK85

kensai111 said:
*yawn* Well I massacred you all, so you can stop the bickering. :p
CrAzY CH13F, I'm calling you out. All in good fun mate, give me some competition up here :)
On the plus side I added another 43k+ to the team score :p
Cheers,
Kensai

XBL: SLICKNIK85
I knew it!! I knew that there would be one person that would completely destroy everyone else!

Oh, and I did lie, I only have 4090. ;p I was close, somewhat.

Does anyone know how to change the email for you Xbox account? I can't check the email that the leader board sent, because the email that my gamertag is attached to, doesn't exist, anymore. :/ If anyone could help, that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol figured I'd give you guys a couple of days to have a close fight. It's all in good fun though :). On the plus side, if you need help with achievements, you know who to PM. Any other big gamerscores out there? Come out and play with me ^^

Cheers,
Kensai

I haven't had a Live account for 3-4 months, but I joined up on the boards anyhow. My actual score is 7400 and some change but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back