UNSC 405th Infantry Logo

What color would you like the logo to be?

• Single Tone - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Tone - Silver

• Single Tone - Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Khaki

• Two Tone - Silver and Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Green

• Two Tone - Silver and Black

• Three Tone - Blue, Silver and Khaki

• Three Tone - Green, Blue and Silver

• Sigma's Idea - Blue Earth, Khaki Bird, and Silver Banner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TD???? said:
UNSC3.png

there you go :) i had the default green saved in photoshop so i altered it to a sort of khaki color instead(nice idea adam!!) and thats what i got. if you guys wanna see other color combo's lemme know and ill see what i can do

EDIT: also Sigma nic idea on the blue earth green bird thing :)

Winnar!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
TD???? said:
there you go :) i had the default green saved in photoshop so i altered it to a sort of khaki color instead(nice idea adam!!) and thats what i got. if you guys wanna see other color combo's lemme know and ill see what i can do

EDIT: also Sigma nic idea on the blue earth green bird thing :)

Winnar!!!

I agree with you Adam, I love it :heart:

So how's this gonna work out?

well if you guys would like me to start looking into vinyl shirt logos and embroidered hats as a sort of fundraiser or a member ship item for the 405th ill see what i can do.

almost like an exclusive members only thing for 405th members. ill get back to you guys on a price for hats and shirts.

how big should the patches be like including the shield background? im looking into the patches and they are looking for sizes to estimate the price

Awesome New Forum btw are we allowed to make our custom logos for the 405th after we buy membership and put them on our armor

TD???? said:
how big should the patches be like including the shield background? im looking into the patches and they are looking for sizes to estimate the price

Maybe 3-4 inches long? You know big enough to be plainly visible and readable but not so big as to completely cover the entire shoulder.

What will be the shape of the patch?

(sorry if someone has already asked)

Diamond, Circle, Seans shape, or somthing else?

I agree...I didn't know what kind of diamond shape to do....I could make it wider...but I like the first one (Sean's) :Steve:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back