UNSC 405th Infantry Logo

What color would you like the logo to be?

• Single Tone - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Tone - Silver

• Single Tone - Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Khaki

• Two Tone - Silver and Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Green

• Two Tone - Silver and Black

• Three Tone - Blue, Silver and Khaki

• Three Tone - Green, Blue and Silver

• Sigma's Idea - Blue Earth, Khaki Bird, and Silver Banner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
1fe948c985.png

Hmmm....I think that is enough blue for my taste. Sorry, I'm not a recovering blue-aholic. You can't change me! BAH!!! Sorry, just trying to be funny. Nice work Adam!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the blue in the patch...

As you can see in my name, I like blue :roll: .

My avatar is the Blue Ring of Life (antithesis to the Red Ring of Doom ;-) )

Could anyone put NC instead of TX?

I would like to get a NC one for us Tar Heels :roll:

EDIT: Nevermind. I did it myself.

patchxd3.jpg

Adam said:
feel free to donate to help things get underway :)

Well I want to but I can't do online money....just yet.

For my own reasons...

But you will definetly be getting a donation from me soon

TheBlue said:
Could anyone put NC instead of TX?

I would like to get a NC one for us Tar Heels :roll:

ncreg.png

and the blank one for the other states

blankreg.png

i think we should just do black for the patches one it would cost less two it looks more Professional and third the really marines are black

i think that kolor logo is a bit too much

and we need just one person to do that patches, if we have more than one it will not look the same like the stitch pattern

wow adam!! nice job!!!! i really like the patch. i was actually in the middle of making a patch design pic when i saw this me likey alot!!

so im thinking that as far as the logo goes we should get these in vinyl too so that we can apply them to our shoulder via halo 2 multiplayer style

watcha think?

That, or a stencil. The advantage of vinyl is that its pre-colored with the patch colors...but stencils are cheap and effective...

i think waterslide will be better for the shoulder armor....i can do vinyl but its going to be one kolor

Your the one with experience with that stuff so I trust you on what you say Link... how does a waterslide work? (noob question)

if you want it kolored i can print the design out on this paper that i have then it has this clear glue thats on it and you press it on the armor rub it on then put some water on the paper let it soak in for 20sec and peel the paper off and the design is on the armor

i need to get it form my brothers garage tomorrow so i can print one out and take a pic of what im talking about

ive got some experience with multicolored vinyls. basically you would have to do it in layers. like have the first base logo all silver then have the khaki for the earth and suck then the blue then the black then the white for the letters. a couple layers thick but with vinyl that shouldnt be too bad. when i did my clock face a long time ago i did black and red and it turned out beautifully!! just an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back