Unsc Medic *update 4-29* Bar Code Tattoo *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic

# Unsc Medic *update 7-13-10* Legs almost done

Ok, This is a lil bit tricky. The only Medic that I have seen,was from the short 8min film.

So I'm working off that, with a twist.

23802_1398446050762_1520607857_9846.jpg

Sorry about some of the Pics, but the girl moved fast...

Armor will be Pepakura with my own, Still not done cutting. Just got with patterns for the poutches, Tan canvas with wide black elastic.

23802_1398446250767_1520607857_9846.jpg

Backpack with the power tools, Is going to be last. Just to make sure the size and fit will be right with the armor.

23802_1398446330769_1520607857_9846.jpg

23802_1398446530774_1520607857_9846.jpg

OK, the twist...

A robotic arm, I love this idea...And its not because of Reach: Kat...

I know what a missing arm or leg can do to a person...

I'm going to make like a hand-me-down..."spartans get all good stuff"

IMG_NEW-1-1.jpg

So please tell me what you think...

** UpDate **

Started on the arm...

IMG_0001.jpg

The screwdriver is keep it from rolling...it will not be there when I'm done...FYI

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Arm is done

Robotic Arm

Bar Code Tattoo for the back of the neck:

JayObojskicode.gif

MorganKingCode-1.gif

31774_1271624560967_1540491837_3056.jpg

That sounds like an awesome idea. You see a ton of people going for ODST, and Spartan, but very few medics. Even me, I'm doing an ODST for my first piece, but given that goes well, I believe I will try a UNSC Medic next. Kudos!

On the robotic arm, are you going to make it a small bit longer than your actual arm, and then have some sort of lever inside that you can pull to make the "hand" (claw) on the end open and close? I think that would be a cool addition if you could work it out so it didn't look unbalanced with your real arm.

very nice, i had the same idea when I was watching the trailers but I don't want to begin another project before I finish my current one.

sounds good cant wait to c it and love the idea of something some1 has not done like what me and the wife are working on is a dare but this is a different dare not the one from ODST just an average ONI DARE.

Sithslayer78 said:
Great Idea! Ill be watching this! maybe there should be spartan and ODST medics too...

...Spartans and ODST's only fight or else that would be a good idea, they aren't corpsmen.

Last edited by a moderator:
reply to jay123way

actually if you think about it ODSTs are there own independint squads so they should have medics, and if you read the short story"dirt" from halo Evolutions there is a rookie odst that does some medical treatment for the main chaaracter "Gage Yevgenny" so there probably could be a medic odst if someone wanted to make one. And the reason spartans don,t have medics is because they don't need one, for one they are supposed to be invincable and, secondly, their armor has bio-foam auto injectors if the become wounded

What pep files are you basing your design off of? A Medic suit is a great idea and very original. Pouches look like Molle SAW (m249) pouches.

guilty said:
reply to jay123way

actually if you think about it ODSTs are there own independint squads so they should have medics, and if you read the short story"dirt" from halo Evolutions there is a rookie odst that does some medical treatment for the main chaaracter "Gage Yevgenny" so there probably could be a medic odst if someone wanted to make one. And the reason spartans don,t have medics is because they don't need one, for one they are supposed to be invincable and, secondly, their armor has bio-foam auto injectors if the become wounded

I'd say that ODST's are trained in basic medicine but I wouldn't go as far as saying that one is solely a medic. And yea, Spartans are too beast to need medics:)

that is so true but spartans like was said before dont need a medic they would just slow them down and anyways they know a bit about med stuff and yet again they also have bio-foam in the suits and odst yes they would have a corpman with them at all times if they dont they are still trained on a little on what to do. also being in the navy and knowing a few corpsman that work withg us on the flight deck that have gone FMF(fleet marine force) say its nuts they get all the training the marines get and guns all of it.

spartan-005 said:
that is so true but spartans like was said before dont need a medic they would just slow them down and anyways they know a bit about med stuff and yet again they also have bio-foam in the suits and odst yes they would have a corpman with them at all times if they dont they are still trained on a little on what to do

First off, I dont know if you read the books...Medic numbers are really low.

So they wouldn't really come across each other, anyways. There mission are to great. But your right, Spartans would never need them. ODST, then Medic are around they will take it.

I was actually thinking of making a medic suit at one point but put that aside for now. Maybe I could make some sort of kit to easily switch between a regular Marine and a medic. I'll work on that much later though, I got stuff to do before I get to that.

yes i read the books re-reading onyx right now. and yeah medics are short in numbers but thats how it alwasy is theres like 1 medic to a ton of people don know the real number.

I'm wanted to show a worn out,Dirty,ruff look (I'm been doing this a long time feel.)

Its small add on, that I dont have to put it on. If I dont want too, With out taking away from the Costume.

PM Sent

From looking at the pics its probably a safe bet that you can get a good looking medic armor by using the standard marine armor then modifying it with extra pouches,backpack/other equipment and, of course, the red cross emblem. Because to me, thats what it looks like.

As for medics purpose in the Halo universe, id have to go for the stance that they would be primarily used in the marine corp as they are the bulk of the human fighting force, engage the covenant on large scale encounters and sustain the most casualties. ODST's are special forces, operating in single or multiple squads and aren't equipped for casualty treatment in the field as they drop with everything they need... mostly guns! :pYou see it in Halo 3 ODST when Romeo gets caned by the brute chieftain, they have supplies, apply first aid and move on. As for Spartans... well... they're Spartans!! If they ever end up in a situation where they need medics im sure the medics would question their survivability, also i dont think MJOLNIR armor can openers are standard issue equipment for medics :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back