Unsc Medic *update 4-29* Bar Code Tattoo *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medic build, huh? Thats cool. I like the robotic arm idea. Thats just one of those ideas that I see a lot, but no matter how many times I see it, its still a cool addition. So far as whether spartans had medics, The way I see it, if a situation was bad enough to where a spartan needed a medic, what are the chances that that medic would still be alive? Just sayin. Now if it was a spartan that was the medic, that would be a different story, lol. But really, with stuff like bio-foam, I don't really see why they need medics. But I'm not really educated in stuff like that, so I'll just stop here and wish you luck with your build

***UpDate***

the 1st one talkind about,what all I'm doing...

(I'm Sick so I sound Bad....Sorry)

My link

Give me a few to get Part 2 Up...

Cool idea. I never thought of making the Medic. It makes sense, though. People make pilots and so on, so why not the Medic?

I like the idea of the robotic prosthesis (I was actually thinking of that in English, today), even though I believe whole limbs can be flash-cloned and stitched onto a soldier, given enough time for therapy. (Kat, being a Spartan, would have to have an arm completely redone in expensive Spartan fashion to have an up-to-par arm for MJOLNIR) Rush jobs are pretty common in war, though, so I can see an amputee with a prosthesis, due to limited time/supplies.

As a note, SPARTANs don't seem to need medics because MJOLNIR armor has its own built-in biofoam injectors, and you never see them on long enough single deployments for the foam's decay to be an issue. (Quite possibly, as the foam degrades, the suit injects more.)

SchizophrenicMC said:
Cool idea. I never thought of making the Medic. It makes sense, though. People make pilots and so on, so why not the Medic?

I'm getting PMs and talk on the forums...That, this is going to be the first one any one seen. Lil hard to beleive that its been two years sence the Live Action Trailer came out for Halo 3. When the first medic was seen...

No Pressure on Making it look good...Thanks All lol

I like the idea of the robotic prosthesis (I was actually thinking of that in English, today), even though I believe whole limbs can be flash-cloned and stitched onto a soldier, given enough time for therapy. (Kat, being a Spartan, would have to have an arm completely redone in expensive Spartan fashion to have an up-to-par arm for MJOLNIR) Rush jobs are pretty common in war, though, so I can see an amputee with a prosthesis, due to limited time/supplies.

Thank you....

As a note, SPARTANs don't seem to need medics because MJOLNIR armor has its own built-in biofoam injectors, and you never see them on long enough single deployments for the foam's decay to be an issue. (Quite possibly, as the foam degrades, the suit injects more.)
I'm on the same page...

Thank you for your insight...means a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back