UNSC Misc Decals Ranks & Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecialOpsJoe2

************************* COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER ***************************
I don't own nor take credit for any of those logos and designs, i'm just a Halo fan gathering graphic ressources for anyone who needs it. I will credit any author from which i'm sharing the work, and won't sell any of these files.

Hey everyone !

I did some research but could not find concordance between the sources on the UNSC rank system, do you have reliable hierarchy tree on the official halo lore ? (ODST seems to have the same system than the USMC)

Anyway i made some logos based on this image

RANKS_UNSC.jpg

I made all of these in PNG transparency, color neutral. Not much but a base for anyone who wants to make there own logo

Untitled-1.jpg

Made some decals also

Untitled-2.jpg

Since i get the decal set from halo Reach, i will continue posting on this thread.
Anyway enjoy :)

Attachments

• RANKS.zip
    14 MB · Views: 681
Last edited:
he4thbar - My wife has a vinyl cutting machine and I was planning on making some logos for my stuff soon. If there are some specific ones you want I could probably make them and mail them to you

let me know if you are going to printany i would like to get a full run of the decals pm me and we can talk more thanks

Does anyone knows what those texts say exactly, i can't figure it out..

Sniper Rifle (Reach)
Screenshot (646).png

20200528_232906.jpg

Reach armor decals
Screenshot (653).png
20200528_232841.jpg

Screenshot (656).png

Halo 3 ODST Backpack

Screenshot (461).png

Don't hesitate to share any other pixelated texture reference

Last edited:
Does anyone knows what those texts say exactly, i can't figure it out..
The game itself doesn't really have text for them. However, I recently reached out to the Halo Franchise Development Director Frank O'Connor and he gave an answer to one of them:
1590761421302.png

TurboCharizard then took it upon himself to make this work of art
1590761458653.png

So as far as I'm concerned, this is cannon. Doesn't get much more official than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back