Upfitting my garage into a workshop. WIP, and eventual showoff... I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go, it's looking great! No doubt you'll be happy when that's finished!
Now... all you've got to do is renovate the garages of the rest of us who aren't so lucky, eh?

great job so far. You guys are really lucky to have space like this to work in. Back in singapore where I am from, space is a premium and noone has garages so we gotta make do with any space we can find.

I wish I could redesign my garage for this and my R/C cars and trucks. As of right now it's full with "house care" stuff. i.e., snowblowers and winter stuff, lawn mower and lawn stuff, car care....etc, and 2 cars :p At least spring is coming and so is spring cleaning. Maybe a yard sale will get some money for my hobbies.

Thanks guys!

I said I'd be working last weekend out in the garage, and I did, I just didn't have a chance to get photos posted till now.

th_Shop2047.jpgth_Shop2048.jpg
All the shelves in place, and stuff already starting to collect; but it is nice to have a place to put things that's not the workbench.;)

th_Shop2049.jpgth_Shop2050.jpg
And then I put doors on the cabinets! Hooray for no thin coating of fiberglass and bondo dust over everything on the shelves!

This weekend should be warmer, so we might do some painting on Big Sister out there. Also, we should be getting some of the construction leftovers moved out, and the stuff that we cleared out to make room for construction should be coming back to live in our garage again, rather than my folks' barn.

Attachments

• th_Shop2047.jpg
    th_Shop2047.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 130
  • th_Shop2048.jpg
    th_Shop2048.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 133
  • th_Shop2049.jpg
    th_Shop2049.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 124
  • th_Shop2050.jpg
    th_Shop2050.jpg