Vexona's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised no one has said they wanted a female only spartan model for pep.........seems people are more mature than stormtrooper forums I read "omg secksy troopers <3"

Very cool.

I have to get my sniper rifle build moving (now that h-ween is over), might have to make two and send one over to complete the Linda 058 impression.

-dwoo

Awesome, thank you everyone!

Adam if you make your gf armor she will be one serious lucky ducky!! So cool :D

Very nice work Vexona... now can you talk my wife into suiting up in armor? I'm afraid she thinks I'll never grow up. :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASTER CHIEF'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o no!!!!!!!!!!!lol just kiding and way i have a xbl friend named luky duky lol good armor plz pm me with wat u used for visor i need help armors done but no visor and i need to mod it like new legs cuz they look like mark 5 not mark 6well any way sweet armor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Nov 1 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I finished my full set of armor last Friday! (but will probably find pepakura bits in my house for years to come lol)

I wanted to thank everyone here at these forums for inspiring me to do this AND giving me the tools and information to make it a reality. I got a great sense of pride from making this and I appreciate everyone's hard work and positive attitudes here at the 405th. Special thanks to Adam, Sean, Frizzlefry, Sigma, Link, and MacAttack for their information and guidance. Ya'll are bad a$$ dudes.

(I'm not aware of any other full mjolnir suits made for a female? Regardless I hope the trend catches on Rise up Linda 058's of the world!!)

[...]

(I went to a huge Halloween bash last night (munny prize ftw) so I will edit this post with more pictures when I get them developed)

PS Holla to Sarge Christi, Evil Femle, Preskewl, Spartan II, and Mac <3</div>

Holler back at ya, girl! :D

You did a mighty fine job on that armour; looks great. Like Sean said, hopefully this will inspire the other females members to really get working on thier own feminized MJOLNIR armour. It would be good to see our "army" be diversified more.

Again, great job Vexona! Looking forward to seeing more pics of it... ;)

Feminization of the design would be horrible, they'd turn masterchief into a thing to gawk at, not look at as a hero!

Although by feminization if you mean just getting girls to wear the armor, than thats ok.

But no secksy chiefs!

Vexona said:
Rise up Linda 058's of the world!!

My tag over Halo 3 is L58. Linda is my favorite Spartan II (I have a thing for snipers). I was going to start making my sister Samus's power suit after I finish my own suit of Mjolnir Mark VI, but I think I'll make her one of these instead. Also, don't forget Kelly. She was a bad @$$ Spartan II herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruze789 said:
I was hoping it would be customized for a femme Chief, but it looks great anyway!
There is no such thing as "femme" MJOLNIR armor. All the SPARTANs looked the same, even the females. Back on topic, however, the armor looks good and those contacts should make for some cool pictures.

you got really good photo shop skills. srry but its my job. i work for a survey agencie that records the amount of photo shoped pics of women. good job of contributing to eating disorders and such. *disgust*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Nov 1 2007, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I finished my full set of armor last Friday! (but will probably find pepakura bits in my house for years to come lol)

I wanted to thank everyone here at these forums for inspiring me to do this AND giving me the tools and information to make it a reality. I got a great sense of pride from making this and I appreciate everyone's hard work and positive attitudes here at the 405th. Special thanks to Adam, Sean, Frizzlefry, Sigma, Link, and MacAttack for their information and guidance. Ya'll are bad a$$ dudes.

(I'm not aware of any other full mjolnir suits made for a female? Regardless I hope the trend catches on Rise up Linda 058's of the world!!)

femalechief.jpg

femalechief2.jpg

(I went to a huge Halloween bash last night (munny prize ftw) so I will edit this post with more pictures when I get them developed)

PS Holla to Sarge Christi, Evil Femle, Preskewl, Spartan II, and Mac <3</div>

kudos to you vexona your an insperation to everyone guys and girls out there to show that with a little gamer you can be or do anything ...... (y) :not worthy: (y)

Don't forget kelly! lol.

Nice pep! I'll be making mine as soon as I get settled into my new house.

AoBfrost said:
Feminization of the design would be horrible, they'd turn masterchief into a thing to gawk at, not look at as a hero!

Although by feminization if you mean just getting girls to wear the armor, than thats ok.

But no secksy chiefs!

Yeah, that's what I meant AoB, lol. I agree making the MJOLNIR armour "sexier" wouldn't be right... :whistle:

SPARTAN II said:
Yeah, that's what I meant AoB, lol. I agree making the MJOLNIR armour "sexier" wouldn't be right... :whistle:

Yeah. I'd prefer not to have "Zero Suit Spartan" :p

Durlaburban said:
you got really good photo shop skills. srry but its my job. i work for a survey agencie that records the amount of photo shoped pics of women. good job of contributing to eating disorders and such. *disgust*

are you implying that her photos are "contributing to eating disorders"? because although its obvious that she photoshopped a background, i doubt she made herself look skinnier. its a spartan armor, its not supposed to look skinny.

good job on the suit Vexona!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back