Vexona's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vexona said:
We actually bought Quailman (from doug) a beer lol.

Dear Lord that brings back memories. :) The show Doug, not you buying him a beer. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
see i showed my gf this and told her she needed to be more like you and she said HELL NO will you please teach her how to be a sexy mc

Hikaru said:
Nice armor, personally I would've added more detail to that. But the shapes are nice and correct.

I would have but I began to lose a battle to weather in the end. The last 2 weeks it was too cold to paint or fiberglass, so I was lucky to get it done. I actually had to put heaters outside so the pieces would cure heh.

I'm gonna repaint it when it warms up here again though and put it on a nice stand to display :) Would be cool to leave in the living room in event of a robber. They'd break the window and crawl in to see Master Chief standing there with a gun trained on them. <3 They'd leave their wallet, patch the window, and never return lol

Man, I really need to get to work on my costume. Yours looks fatastic! Did you have to do any special sizing to get it to fit you?
But yeah, the outfit looks great, no need to do what some BOYS think you should do. I'm not feminist, I just get tired of some people thinking that girls need to be sexy all the time. I'm not just accusing boys, I've had some girls think that too. Way to rock the classic MC!
Although for right now, I think a cortana costume would still be easier to make.

tsau-mia said:
Man, I really need to get to work on my costume. Yours looks fatastic! Did you have to do any special sizing to get it to fit you?
But yeah, the outfit looks great, no need to do what some BOYS think you should do. I'm not feminist, I just get tired of some people thinking that girls need to be sexy all the time. I'm not just accusing boys, I've had some girls think that too. Way to rock the classic MC!
Although for right now, I think a cortana costume would still be easier to make.

Thank you Tsau Mia :) Only thing I changed was making the space diaper a flat front panel. Rest of the armor is pretty bulky and neutral so I kept the rest like the original :D.

It'd be cool to see you do an MC costume or Cortana like you said!! It's win win there!

Yea Halloween in our city, as I'm sure it is a lot of places, is when a lot of ladies dress as revealing as possible and go out and hit the bar scene. It used to be risque and novel , but now that so many people do it it's not an attention getter anymore. If you're the 15th dirty nurse a guy's seen, the effort is kinda wasted. It can be very cold and uncomfortable to dress like that on Halloween. I guess that's really my main gripe about the 'tease' costumes too.

:devil:
Vex

Just curious, what is your underarmor made of? I think I'm going to custom design mine, but yours looks really good.

Man thats cool armor.......... for a woman .... of cource.......my armors comin along..... slowly.......and badly....eh. :(

But anyways i gots say that is very well done good folds on the corners. (y)

<3 thanks

edit: oh i forgot to answer ya about the underarmor, tsau mia. The undershirt is a black sleeved (men's small) generic brand of under armor (walmart $15). The pants are Champion brand spandex/lycra workout gear ($25). Over the shirt I wore a paintball protector vest and I had a paintball neckguard and gloves to finish the set. The gloves, vest, and neckguard all came as a set for like $15 (really nice looking stuff too). All these things wore well in heat and I was pleased how it looked for the price. :)

not to be sexist o any thing THERE ARE FEMALE SPARTANS

soem random spartan: that the?? as he walks off from being beaten by a girl

edited:cause of cuss words sorry...

damasterchief said:
not to be sexist o any thing THERE ARE FEMALE SPARTANS
In the novel "Fall of Reach" (is this canon?), there were three Spartans, one of which was a female who went by the name Linda IIRC.

Now, back to topic...

Ral Partha said:
In the novel "Fall of Reach" (is this canon?), there were three Spartans, one of which was a female who went by the name Linda IIRC.

Now, back to topic...

no there were two females Linda-snipe Kelly-really fast runner

Dare I say you look hot in that armor without trying?

I'm actually glad you did the full suit, because like you said, you stand out from the typical revealing stuff. And it's a nice suit too.

My only suggestion is that you should paint some blood spatter on it (like NAS did with their Gears of War armor), you know, so its even more shocking when guys find out that a chick is wearing that armor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back