Video Games Live - Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! this is great! I got to go to a video game symphony last year, it was called PLAY!. It was pretty good, but from what I've heard not as good as Video games live. They didn't have any consoles set up or costume contests, there was just one small stand selling the shirts and posters. But it was at the Sydney opera house, which is pretty cool. Had to fly over to Sydney to go to it... But it was worth it! I happened to be wearing the shirt right now...

Ahh! i cant watch the video here!!!

Crap, I gotta quit trying to post on the run.

Poor Tommy...I expressed the keys to ya today Adam.

Ya seen my phone?

Funny that you guys had such a last minute dash to get everything ready, it really looks great! Can't wait to see some more pictures of it, looks really cool seeing the MKV and MKVI next to each other.

That video is EPIC!

I was truly lucky enough to see this show in Montreal. There were raffling off a PSP and I actually won it. Needless to say, my experience at Video Games Live was one of the best in my entire life. If you have the chance to see this show, do it!!

The MC suit is really amazing as well. He comes out at every show I believe in all his glory. Woot Woot!

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for coming to my website, www.ogmaster.com . You guys really brought in some traffic for me and I appreciate it. Hope you guys liked the pictures I took. I wish I had a better camera but oh well.

Thanks again,

O.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back