Video Messages for a Young Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a change of plans. Party is today. Package is enroute.

Big thanks to everyone who helped make this happen. I was told I’m good to post some pics.
8900212B-4813-4BEC-8FFA-6D6A9C3D6B7C.jpeg

616FDB5C-BA8A-47AD-B241-1A79F23C1AA0.jpeg

8AF58E09-4E67-4626-8EEC-70FA60DFCF81.jpeg

There’s lots of emotions goin on. This is all I have for nows. Mission accomplished folks. :3

Astrid (my friend and his Aunt) is crying rn and lots of happy tears. She’s super thankful to everyone involved.

49BA6772-8039-49C8-B1B8-02F3A3A70114.jpeg

Thank you guys.

Gonna be the last post in here. It’s been a little while since diagnosis and delivery of the package.

The operation, the healing and everything went well. The osteosarcoma in his leg seems to be clean, no more cancer. He is still doing tests and such to ensure and he has a brace on so he can walk. Thank you all again for all the help in this. It couldn’t have happened without you.

“ He is my reason to work hard everyday and after 2years he got a new hair cut! It took so long for his hair to grow back and he is doing so well.

Love this kid so much and I can't wait to see him again soon.

Ps. He is taller than my whole family
Best comment he dropped while in quarantine " I am a pro at quarantine, cancer had me living in my house for so long"❤

As a proud auntie please you have a choice be consider about others needs, wear your mask, keep distance, love and respect others.”

EE07C87F-2C5C-4F61-BDC7-DFFBEE30BC01.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back