video of my armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan 300 said:
Nice job ecose... are you gonna make any high detail armor in the future?

yes thanks for asking i am working of FS's pep armor so far ... im pacing myself and doing the right thing that way i dont mess up.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the armour this guy has made is realy corny like it's very boxy and the guns dont look like the ones in the game I know it isnt HD but still it isnt very good

samysam said:
i think the armour this guy has made is realy corny like it's very boxy and the guns dont look like the ones in the game I know it isnt HD but still it isnt very good

uhh yeah, read back a page or two... armor before attitude? seriously, don't knock on people's hard work.

Wow, I can't believe all these new people coming on here talking bad about someone's armor.. Like what Adam pointed out.. Alot of us who have armor spent a long time on it or have invested so much.. Even if it's not what your standards of what a proper armor should be.. It should be respected because that person put their soul in creating something that they are proud of.. I'm sure ecose put the video on youtube because he is proud of his work.. I give it to him because he did it himself and I'm sure he has a wealth of knowledge from the trials and error in making his armor.. I may not have the super number of posts on the board but can say I also gain experience from everyone here.. Respect is the main thing and also, please check your attitudes at the door.. We are here to share and create... Also, our goal is to represent the 405th as a TEAM and not an individual. Okay, I'm getting off my soap box now.. :lol:

preskewl said:
Wow, I can't believe all these new people coming on here talking bad about someone's armor.. Like what Adam pointed out.. Alot of us who have armor spent a long time on it or have invested so much.. Even if it's not what your standards of what a proper armor should be.. It should be respected because that person put their soul in creating something that they are proud of.. I'm sure ecose put the video on youtube because he is proud of his work.. I give it to him because he did it himself and I'm sure he has a wealth of knowledge from the trials and error in making his armor.. I may not have the super number of posts on the board but can say I also gain experience from everyone here.. Respect is the main thing and also, please check your attitudes at the door.. We are here to share and create... Also, our goal is to represent the 405th as a TEAM and not an individual. Okay, I'm getting off my soap box now.. :lol:
thank you for defending me .... its like nobody reads the stickies or even watch as adam chews someone out... i know my armor isnt "HD" but heck it took alot of time and alot of effort to do that... well im now working on a new set of "HD" armor so this wont be my awesome creation anymore this will be my collectable for the future. ^-^

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
NICE! I liked the bulky AR, lol, armor looks good, hope mine turns out at least half as good as yours!

thanks and if you work at it you'll get a loveable product ^-^

Armor could definately use some more work but it looks good, and for some reason i LOVE the helmet... i mean its not like amazing or anything but there is something about it that looks bada**

SpartanForever said:
Armor could definately use some more work but it looks good, and for some reason i LOVE the helmet... i mean its not like amazing or anything but there is something about it that looks bada**

thanks i get that feeling too :D ..... i spent alot of my time on the helmet

Balmung said:
Go easy on the noobs.

I give respect to everyone especially new members in the group.. But if you go out there and criticize people's armor and their work, it really burns me up.. It's really hard work and money invested in a project like this.. What we are getting at and responding to new members is to show respect. Especially the one's who actually own and built a suit.. My suit may not be the best out there, but I'm proud to say I build it (minus helmet).. I am willing to share my information for those who want to learn how, but to come on here to say things suck or it looks wrong.. Well, go out and try it yourself.. It's harder then it looks.. And Ecose, your welcome for sticking up to you. I remember from the past and we were both building at the same time. Hey we came far and now you completed it.. Like you, I will be building another one, now that I can spend time on it and not stress over like the under a month project... Good Luck on the new project!

preskewl said:
I give respect to everyone especially new members in the group.. But if you go out there and criticize people's armor and their work, it really burns me up.. It's really hard work and money invested in a project like this.. What we are getting at and responding to new members is to show respect. Especially the one's who actually own and built a suit.. My suit may not be the best out there, but I'm proud to say I build it (minus helmet).. I am willing to share my information for those who want to learn how, but to come on here to say things suck or it looks wrong.. Well, go out and try it yourself.. It's harder then it looks.. And Ecose, your welcome for sticking up to you. I remember from the past and we were both building at the same time. Hey we came far and now you completed it.. Like you, I will be building another one, now that I can spend time on it and not stress over like the under a month project... Good Luck on the new project!
thanks again for defending me and good luck on your project as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back