video of my armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
...corny vid but awsome armor. :cautious: This does look awsome but something just doesn't seem right. It has to do with the helmet... either the helmet is to big or the armor is to small. It proabably is the armor size which makes it look weird. I have seen the same thing all over the net. Aside from the size matter, it looks sw33t. It is better than I could do. :D

damasterchief said:
im 12 also if you click my name more vidios from tht thigy i have the 2nd vid there
swearing on your youtube videos does not make you cooler :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how you embed videos...
[*youtube]LUtkkUGqrOE[/youtube*]

Delete the *'s and there you go. The embed code from YouTube doesn't work on the forums.

Hope this helps ya.

-Magnum

23Magnum said:
This is how you embed videos...
[*youtube]LUtkkUGqrOE[/youtube*]

Delete the *'s and there you go. The embed code from YouTube doesn't work on the forums.

Hope this helps ya.

-Magnum
thnks

Alice said:
It doesn't look right at all.

there's a saying around here. armor before attitude. means don't negatively criticize unless you can offer up better. people that take weeks creating armor realize that it isn't perfect, but things turn out good, and people are satisfied with the result. For most of us, it's our first time making something like this, and usually they turn out pretty darn good considering.

Nice armor, looks alot better in motion!

Also, when I first saw the tiny AR, i thought "where do baby AR's come from?!"

Adam said:
there's a saying around here. armor before attitude. means don't negatively criticize unless you can offer up better. people that take weeks creating armor realize that it isn't perfect, but things turn out good, and people are satisfied with the result. For most of us, it's our first time making something like this, and usually they turn out pretty darn good considering.
Damn straight, Adam.

Adam said:
Something may not be 100% accurate, but they are as happy as they would be even it was 100% accurate, the fact they made something cool with their own 2 hands, the satisfaction and pride they have is all worth it.

Hey Do You Think You Could Send Me A FREE Tutorial On The Master Chief Helmet That Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Also You Should Try Wearing A Ski Mask To Cover Up Your Neck, It Will Be A Little Sweatier But Will Look Cooler. Nice Armor.

bilsy28 said:
Hey Do You Think You Could Send Me A FREE Tutorial On The Master Chief Helmet That Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Also You Should Try Wearing A Ski Mask To Cover Up Your Neck, It Will Be A Little Sweatier But Will Look Cooler. Nice Armor.

thank you .... and if you want to ill sell to you :D :D ... just pm me if you need any help on making armor yourself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back