Video - OOH He's got a sword!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG dude! Now I'm jealous! When's my suit coming lol :mrgreen:

Thanks for the video man its entertaining! Haha I've watched it like four or five times now. I think I'm gonna watch it some more!

dude, thats amazing!

Btw how is the manuverability in your suit ? Is it feasible to run in this armor ? Or just walking/troting.

drgon47 said:
dude, thats amazing!

Btw how is the manuverability in your suit ? Is it feasible to run in this armor ? Or just walking/troting.

It looks similar to a scout trooper suit. So I'm willing to bet he can sit if he takes off the crotchpiece. And I bet he can run as well. But not at the speed of an olympic sprinter ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
honest_insanity said:
seeing his armor in person; its pretty amazing! lol
adam tell them about that one jeep.... haha

Yeah man, I can't wait for my "loner" suit : P
I wanna hear about the jeep! (jumps up and down! Like a kid on christmas!)

:mrgreen: This is how I feel like right now : :birthday:

MUST REFRESH PAGE!!!! :wowie: :wowie: :happy1: :whoa2: :whoa2:

Last edited by a moderator:
We finally get a chance to see the face behind the Chief's mask, but unfortunatly, the camera cuts out as a gauntlet, weathered by years of lossful battles, reaches for the helm.

actually it's very unawesome editing, I just took out some crappy stuff, and got this. We gotta do more, and I can make a decent vid and not just edit random clips together. Next time, there will be a story/mission to tell.

jamie is talkin about some funny things we could do lol. next time i should bring my armor and we can figure out some stuff and make it much better yah :) i got like 2-3 digital cams here i might be able to bring, she volunteered to record us haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back