Visor Cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 118 said:
hmm i have an Idea.. ITs not a visor cam but will work in theory:

seeing as i have no helmet i could not try it but..

Either when makeing pep or using plastic,
ON the left hand side (When wearing) of the helmet, iv notocied in halo 2 (idk about 3 never checked)
The light only turns on, on the right side.

You could sacrifice a Led emplacement on the left, and take off the casings for the wireless cam and stuff fit in there.

well if you go with my idea, your going to have to have the wires go down through your unders suit,and out to where ever, so you dont have wires hanging around on the out side.

mabey, make a pocket out of some type of fabric or material in the left thigh/leg peice, to hold teh camcorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
all the parts you need are a camera and video output, you could strip a small portable tv and put that inside to helmet and the camera could be placed somewhere on the armour with ir leds for night use

Vrogy said:
That's pretty flippin' sweet.

I wonder if there exist any flexible LCD screens.. you know, LCDs are transparent without the backlight..
You could install it in a visor.. even project your remaining ammo, health and shields' status.

It's kind of creepy how most of the Halo tech is actually feasible, if you think on it for a bit.

Spartan-299 said:
OLED displays come to mind. Don't really know if they are transparent, though.

Drat you beat me to it!

Just being nitpicky I guess, but it seems you could put it on the top of the helmet, inset it a little bit where it starts to bulge.

Just aethitcs I guess, but if you're in tight corners it could also be a life saver. :cool:

rundown said:
wy do that ask ya friends to film

Would you mind speaking English? :cautious: :lol:

Anyway, if I understand you correctly, here's a few reasons:
  1. Because its COOL. 'Nuff said. :rolleyes
  2. Sure you could have your friends film, but it wouldn't be from the wearers perspective. This is how you'd do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back