Visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfahbum808

hey I'm new to this whole armor building thing and was looking to make a suit for next year halloween. I know where to get most of the stuff needed for the creation of my new masterpiece but have no idea where to get a good visor for the helmet. I was looking for a mirrored gold look but don't want to shell out $70+ just for a visor. Does anyone know where i can find a decent visor in the $20-$30 range? I live in hawaii so it would probably have to be from an online vendor. Any suggestions?

try ebay there are people on there that are selling those visors for about twenty just put in halo visor and it should bring it up

I actually got that Exact Same Visor and It changes colors depending on the Light but most of the time This is the color it looks like.
1021102253.jpg

Attachments

• 1021102253.jpg
    1021102253.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 81
I actually got that Exact Same Visor and It changes colors depending on the Light but most of the time This is the color it looks like.
1021102253.jpg

hey thanks for the image. I was hoping for more of a gold/orange mirrored look. do you know any vendors online or anything that popped up on ebay that might be of that color scheme? (looking around the $20-$35 range)

Attachments

• 1021102253.jpg
    1021102253.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 89
Yeah I was hoping for a gold one as well, but the local store wanted 60 dollars for one and this one was 8 dollars and I was on a limited budget at the time lol.

Hey, do you have any pictures of how that visor came out? The dark tinted one you were talking about, I mean. I'm probably going to order it and I want to make sure it is about what I think it is. Thanks!

1021102253.jpg

Would this visor work with a CQB helmet by chance? I can't seem to find anything that will work!

Attachments

• 1021102253.jpg
    1021102253.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 95
Hey, do you have any pictures of how that visor came out? The dark tinted one you were talking about, I mean. I'm probably going to order it and I want to make sure it is about what I think it is. Thanks!

The visor that I ordered came in but I'm no where near to being close to putting it into the helmet itself. When I do put the visor in i'll take some pics and you can check them out. But for now I think it looks pretty awesome just the visor by itself lol.

Hahah, alright. Sounds great! Just want to see one before I order mine :)

hey reign here's some pics of the visor I ordered. I don't want to take it out of the plastic protective wrapping just yet because i'm not ready to install the visor and dont want to risk scratching it before I even install it. Hope this helps with your decision!

1290294225873.jpg

2010-11-20130353_Honolulu_Hawaii_US.jpg

One more thing on the visor. If you're not looking directly at any lightsource (such as the sun) or have any light behind you it pretty much stays a mirrored gold. But as soon as you get a light source pointing directly at you it kind of becomes a opaque-ish and loses it's "mirrored" effect (but its really not that bad). Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 2010-11-20130353_Honolulu_Hawaii_US.jpg
    2010-11-20130353_Honolulu_Hawaii_US.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 77
  • 1290294225873.jpg
    1290294225873.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back