Visors For Pilot Helmet(Or Any Helmet For That Matter) What Type, What Shape, And Suggestions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

R Dog

I am kinda befuddled(yes it's a word get used to it)What type, shape or size should i get. Do i bend or cut in to it? do i need a heat gun? what type of glue to keep it on? how can i make it so i can see crystal clear through it after working on it? my spelling sucks so please bare with me :oops:

hey dude,

there is a sticky for that visor thing, but u can cut it, bend it via heat gun but be carefull!! vsiors are expensive

regards

Psy

First, do not double post... just because no one has replied to your thread in 20 min, doesnt give you the right to complain about it and double post.

second, there are many threads discussing the installation/making of visors... there are threads with tuts on how to make a cheap visor that you color with a thin layer of paint, there are threads showing how to make the dual layered visors... there are alot of threads on this topic, if you search you will find the info you need. it may take you 30 min of searching, but guess what? we all have to do it, you are not exempt from the searching community, we are not going to spoon feed you the knowledge that you require.

Third, have a nice day :D

:unsure i am sry! i waited more than 20 min. by the way. i am still getting used to these forums.thanks guys.sorry again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back