Want some advertising at my local Midnight launch of Halo 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

I can sharpe (lol) your site address on my little "picket" sign im bringing that has a slew of other phrases on it (Spartans NEVER die! They Respawn!, Wort wort wort or Bust!, For a good time call 1-800-4MY-XBOX,ect)

Im sure I can squeeze you guys in below the Spartans Never Die! thing...lol.

I think we should all take advantage of all of the halo fans gathering in one place. We need to get the word out about this place. Even if we don't have the official okay, we shouldn't pass this opportunity up.

papamurf812 said:
I think we should all take advantage of all of the halo fans gathering in one place. We need to get the word out about this place. Even if we don't have the official okay, we shouldn't pass this opportunity up.
Yea... Especially since they are all Halo fans... What should a flyer say...

If you are interested in making you own armor join the 405th?

www.mjolnirarmor.com
www.405th.com/forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironcobra3000 said:
Yes, wear your armor, it'll draw them in ;)
Then Hand out tiny pieces of paper that have the site's URLs on them.

And by armor you mean my Marine outfit..lol..

I couldn't get a Spartan suit together so im going as a marine with an M6C. lol.

Ironcobra3000 said:
Oh well, as long as its nice :)

Should I have a bunch of little stickynote sized paper things with the site URL on it giving them out to people or should I just throw some of the paper on people waiting in line? Lol I could get arrested for illegal advertising..I'll just put the site URL on my sign and hope people notice it. lol.

Hey I know this site is mainly about the construction of our armor and weapons, etc. but since were allgetting halo3 are we an actual clan now?

Sign is complete.

Enjoy teh photo lol..

Picket%20sign.JPG

Alright guys this is judgement day for the sign lol..If it does good tonight we might have a few new members...if not owell I will have Halo 3 lolololololololololoololololol

Sorry for double post but the sign went well.

A few stupid girls were like "What the heck does "Chief killed dumbledore" mean?" I told her it was a joke and her and her friends walked off and looked at me as if I had a cat head..

A few people saw the 405th site address but were probably too excited to care lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back