want to start making my 1st weapon any tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Ninja

I'm new and don't know how to make good guns like halo 3 AR,BR,SMG so I would really appreciate any tips from you guys.

I will try to get some pics up of some of the stuff i have done but its not much. I mite make a prototype halo3 ar out of styrofoam any comments

best advice I can think of, spend some time and see what others are doing, you can pick up good info and see what works and what doesn't and incorpoate it into your build, then go out there and get your hands dirty. A lot of stuff is trail and error anyway and you get good at it by doing. Don't get discouraged if your first try doesn't look the best, we all start somewhere.you can only get better.

I will try to get some pics up of some of the stuff i have done but its not much. I mite make a prototype halo3 ar out of styrofoam any comments

you can always start with the "easy" AR that only has 66 pieces I think, and use the adhesive craft foam sheets to make details out of, thats what I am doing this weekend! I will be posting pics as we go

cool i would like to print out a life size outline to get started but i cant find one and my dad mite not let me. any tips

Get lots of references, then get some more references, get some real world weapon references and then get a lot more references. Then draw it out. I have over 30 reference pics for my M6 pistols, but at the same time I'm going for mind boggling details. Good luck

ya just spend time looking through other people's work and maybe you will get some ideas on how to do some of it

a vid of what i put together its dark on it if you want me to post another just tell me
watch

there you go a better one

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back