War Machine Armor. Iron Man 2 The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a full 1080p screen shot I took from the trailer

warmachineandmark4close.png

Man, this is just amazing. That chest piece and helemt are incredible. Please tell me you will finish this in time so you can watch the midnight release of Iron Man 2 while wearing the full outfit lol. Either way man, good luck. I am so going to watch this topic.

if you need them when the figure is actually released, id be happy to snag you some detail shots. but at the pace youre working you might not need them then!

After I finish up my Iron Man Heavy Artillery and War Machine. I think im going to take a brake from costume prop building for a few months. But when I start back up I'll be making Hulk Buster. That will be my last Iron Man suit.

There is a next guy on here making a kick ass War Machine Armor. He got a lot pix. He is making me want to hurry up a show some updates. I will work on my suit as much as I can this week. Mass Effect 2 comes out next week. I know I wont be able to get anything done once I start playing that game lol

Ok everybody. My War Machine Chest plate is done. I wont do the back right away, because I need better pix of where and how the Gatling gun attach to the armor. So I think I will Wait for the Super bowl Trailer or for the toy. While I wait I will get started on the arms and shoulders starting today.

Here are the update pix.

I know I'm still a big guy but I have been losing weight. I want to look good in my costumes :D

100_1691.jpg

100_1692.jpg

100_1695.jpg

100_1702.jpg

100_1699.jpg

Here is a update of MasterLe's War Machine Helmet.

l_0f1f8aeeb93543d5a61a350b8146ebf3.jpg

I want to start bonding my chest but its been raining like crazy out here.

Let me know what you guys think

Black Tony Starks said:
I want to start bonding my chest but its been raining like crazy out here.

Dude, Its going to rain like crazy for about a week here in Cali, good thing Im moving on saturday :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice progress. One thing- The shoulder rocket-things look a bit out of proportion to your head- unlike the figure... The seem to be approx. half the width of the head, and yours are much thicker in comparison. It could, however, just be the angle that i'm seeing it at.

Ryan Ward said:
Nice progress. One thing- The shoulder rocket-things look a bit out of proportion to your head- unlike the figure... The seem to be approx. half the width of the head, and yours are much thicker in comparison. It could, however, just be the angle that i'm seeing it at.

if you would know that black tony starks is kinda of a hefty guy so he likes to call his armor heavy artillery so he can bulk up the weaponry so he can have room in the costume so he can look proportionate

Last edited by a moderator:
SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO POST UP ANY UPDATES. I HAVE BEEN HOOKED ON MASS EFFECT 2. I'VE PASS THE GAME LIKE TWICE I LOVE THE STORY. I CANT WAIT FOR MASS EFFECT 3. I STARTED TO BONDO AND FIBERGLASS MY CHEST. THIS IS ALL I HAVE 4 NOW

100_1794.jpg

100_1795.jpg

100_1796.jpg

100_1793.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back