War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubean33 said:
Wow that looks great man! this is awesome haha

dubean...because the unfold was easy ,very easy to understand.... not too complicated...LOL

and juice , the modeler is great ....

juice is the forearm coming.... lol take it easy man....

i'm on the right bicep now... printing............................

Last edited by a moderator:
well simple usually makes things easy :) Im watching a few tutorials on how to do smoother unfolds, so hopefully from now on they'll be even easier! although the forearms will probably be a semi complicated pep. We shall see!

it is unreal how fast everyone is working on this. in 6 hours it goes from file finished to pepped results with photos. i could never work that fast!!! kudos to you guys for working so hard!

ArmouredApostle said:
it is unreal how fast everyone is working on this. in 6 hours it goes from file finished to pepped results with photos. i could never work that fast!!! kudos to you guys for working so hard!

thanks ... i beleive it's because of the division of labor put into this, plus the dedication of every one.. cheers

Yeah i agree, although i feel like i am doing the least out of everyone and have the easiest "job". But it seems to be working well and as long as JUICE can keep this incredible pace up, it should be done fairly soon!

Any chance we could get a pic of the back le-yo-ra?

I'm trying. :D It shouldn't be complicated. It's all flat surfaces. The round stuff is more difficult. Does anyone know what modifier to use in max that smoothes the mesh, but doesn't subdivide it(cleans the edges up)?

JUICE said:
I'm trying. :D It shouldn't be complicated. It's all flat surfaces. The round stuff is more difficult. Does anyone know what modifier to use in max that smoothes the mesh, but doesn't subdivide it(cleans the edges up)?

I know VERY little about 3d modeling, but Optimize may work?

dubean33 said:
Yeah i agree, although i feel like i am doing the least out of everyone and have the easiest "job". But it seems to be working well and as long as JUICE can keep this incredible pace up, it should be done fairly soon!

Any chance we could get a pic of the back le-yo-ra?

yeah sure... front...

P150210_1500.jpg

and back...

P150210_150001.jpg

gotta work on some extension on the side to accommodate those bulges....

anyway, was this ok or small or short, not proportion or..... what?

any comment will do pls....

Everything looks really great and its such an awesome suit. I cant wait to see it done!

The one thing I would say is that i think the stomach piece is supposed to fit up inside the chest piece a little more. see pic (except not QUITE that far up. but you get the idea

This suit is going to be so beastly and awesome.

dubean33 said:
Everything looks really great and its such an awesome suit. I cant wait to see it done!

The one thing I would say is that i think the stomach piece is supposed to fit up inside the chest piece a little more. see pic (except not QUITE that far up. but you get the idea

This suit is going to be so beastly and awesome.

i knew you would notice that, it's because i kinda stand in stomach in,chest out position, lol... you know what i mean... but when i stand straight up, it doesn't shows any gap.. thanks for appreciating our piece....

can't wait for the forearm..... hehe

well as long as it DOES fit in there then it suppose its all good! You have done a nice job with pepping that. Looks real clean and nice. and yes, pepped forearms with that will look SO sick its not even funny.

JUICE I can't thank you and praise you enough for these amazing files.

Hey guys, random thought.

I was thinking of using the pep models to form a base that I could pull molds off of on a vacform table. That being the case, would the bondo/fibreglassing still be needed? What if I were to, for example, resin the outside as per, and then pack the inside with paper mache to support it? Would that be strong enough?

Thanks everybody.

montee--- As long as the piece is stiff enough to not flex, it should be fine. I don't know how strong paper mache is though.

le-yo-ra---- Looks great. So, no problems thus far?

sorry if this sounds like a dung question dudes but anyone know where i measure ... like the beginning to end for each part my body ain't really average so i know i will have to adjust the stuff.

I know they are not the best but here are the blue prints for War Machine.

hope the help you

War_Machine_by_bagera3005.png

I didn't make them but well done to the person that did :)

here is a few words for iron man 2

Tony - Ill be taking the War Machine Suit

Jarvis - That handles like a two ton tractor...

Tony - Yea, But its got some SWEET guns.

Le-ro-ya, nice armor really. But i have some propositions. Make longer biceps, they are too short. And chest piece. Isee two empty areas near to stomag but, very nice work. Keep it up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back