War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEALTH said:
Gotta love that dude and his spelling. It's more impressive than his armor.

The FINAL "STANGE" is here!

also some other dude completely redid that helmet for him, and he barely credited the poor guy a long the way.

Sounds like Master Le lol, all jokes aside though this is one heck of a model. Might have to do a War Machine build from this once Iron Man's done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancin_Fool said:
Sounds like Master Le lol, all jokes aside though this is one heck of a model. Might have to do a War Machine build from this once Iron Man's done.

yeah for real. That's my next build too. I was gonna skip mark III but you brought the arm files

They look and fit great. So I was motivated again

I ran out of cardstock! That's the bad news.

The good news is, that I used that last of my cardstock on the cheast piece of the armor. YAY!

Then I'll get more and work on the back and shoulders

I am so glad to see that War Machine is getting so much interest. I started pepping mine again pretty intensely the last 2 nights. I have the left bicep, left whole forearm, Cod piece, left thigh, and almost done with the left shin now. Ill try to get hold of a camera and maybe ill start my own thread too. I am also considering pepping my chest/back piece instead of going with the cardboard one now. I feel i lost some accuracy. that will be last though. or maybe the helmet.

oh and i had some photo shop fun today and made War Machine look like Silver Centurion and Iron man MK4 into a stealthy look. According to the Iron Man armored adventures cartoon, i guess you could classify it as his "space" suit.

Just fun stuff :)

StealthCenturian.jpg

dubean33 said:
I am so glad to see that War Machine is getting so much interest. I started pepping mine again pretty intensely the last 2 nights. I have the left bicep, left whole forearm, Cod piece, left thigh, and almost done with the left shin now. Ill try to get hold of a camera and maybe ill start my own thread too. I am also considering pepping my chest/back piece instead of going with the cardboard one now. I feel i lost some accuracy. that will be last though. or maybe the helmet.

oh and i had some photo shop fun today and made War Machine look like Silver Centurion and Iron man MK4 into a stealthy look. According to the Iron Man armored adventures cartoon, i guess you could classify it as his "space" suit.

Just fun stuff :)

StealthCenturian.jpg

Looks like I'm not the only one with some Silver Centurion love lol :p.

Gotta love Silver Centurian ;)

okay so the new iron man trailer will have its world debut tonight after the Oscars on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Robert Downey Jr will be on the show and introduce the trailer! hopefully we'll get some more peeks at War Machine and maybe the full whiplash armor? Also in the

JUICE i hope there will be some shots of the WM helmet for you to get some great references for the model.

also, here is a look at the mark V Iron man armor from a preview for the Kimmel show on ABC.com

mkv.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOzuBOefL8I[/media]

omg this movie looks better than the first one. i am so excited!!

here is a screenshot i took of the back of War machine's helmet (modeling ref. picture) since we haven't really been able to see too much of that

WM2-1.png

juice ..

was the color dull gray ok now, or needs another kick?,lol

any comment will do guys...

P080310_1758.jpg

yeah i need to fine the details of the abs and back of the biceps,hehe

Really struggling with the scaling on the War Machine for myself. I am about 6'2" I pepped the thigh at 2.0 and it seems to be the right size but I am still not sure. I will try and get pictures up soon.

Has anyone figured out a good way to scale the War Machine armor yet?

War-Machine-and-Iron-Man-Promo-Bann.jpg

war.jpg

:)

le-yo-ra if you're still confused about coloring, try and match these pictures with the dark grey and a lighter grey

Thanks for the vid and pics. The movie is going to be amazing.

I really have no idea as to the scaling because I haven't started building it yet, but dubean requested that I make some very low def tester files to make it easier. I'll get to work on them soon. The front of the boot is done, but I've been really busy and haven't had much time to work on it. I'm not gonna stop until the whole thing is finished though. I'll post a tutorial I found over at therestrainingbolt for a minigun to keep you guys busy.

http://www.4shared.com/file/237189524/48f0265/MINIGUN.html

I love that your still going strong on this model. I love it! This is by far the most helpful places for War Machine builds and plus its all your model and scale so thats an amazing Help. Thank you so much JUICE and also to Dubean33 for unfolding everything. This is definitely my next WIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back