WAR MACHINE Costume (IRON MAN 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth

Hey Everyone, I made a War machine Costume for Halloween. I know it's kind of late but I wanted to share it with you guys
It's made out of resin for the helmet and Eva foam for the armor itself.

Hope you like it

-Stefano

Last edited by a moderator:
Must... bow down... to creator of my foam templates.

Excellent work as always!

I noticed in your earlier vids, you mentioned using resin'd cardboard to prevent foam from flaring out, how'd that hold up?

Stefano. Your work is awesome...as always. And the bids you make are great. Definitely been a big help on all the stuff I have created. Keep up the good work.

hey man, just wondering, how exactly did you go about doing the motorized faceplate? I'm trying to figure it out, but no luck so far. Any info would be fantastic.
-Dave

Hey! Didn't know that you were on the 405th! I must say that you are one of the guys that I must have referenced a million times when making my first suit, I love you, man!

im not very good and building things like this, but i would love a foam iron man mark 7 suit that i could wear around. But my problem is that im not handy or creative like you. so i was wondering, how much would i ahve to pay for you to make me a mark 7 suit. any one whos up for the job, email me @ryanshaun93@yahoo.com or send me a private message. It would be much appreciated. Nice job on the suit!

Thanks for all comments guys. Just trying to make you guys proud. Yup, I've been a member here for a while. I was on a different username before. I think I joined in 09"
This is where I started making things. I wish I could go back at relive that. I miss those times, making halo armor and what not. So fun.

Sorry Ryan, I don't make or sell suits. I just don't have the time. I only enjoy this as a hobby for myself in my free time. That's pretty much it. Not out to make any money.
hope you find someone to make you one.

The build is amazing, and congratulations on the exposure...200k views already? wow man, just awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back