WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you build the Extremis Armor I start to cry, I swear to you. I would die to wear the armor: D If you can do it, are you real hero XD

Ok them, I´ll open a new thread with this new proyect.

About doing MK5 I think about it too but I don´t know if it´s possible, we we´ll die peping such a high detail file :O

Anyway, if we can find another 3d modeller person more I can open a new proyect wich involves MK5, ultimate and extremis.

Please send me PM with your mail and squills all of you who wants to help please!

well you can count me in with the unfolding part :D
btw I think you have my email already Zabana

well you can count me in with the unfolding part :D
btw I think you have my email already Zabana
Yeah, it´s true, I´ve got yours, so you must have mine :p

@Ironmansuitmk5

I´m going to send you mk5 file, so you will evaluate it and tell me if you think it can be done ;)

So, right now, VShore100 and Spektrum917 are official unfolders, Ironmanmk5 will work in MK5 suit and Benstreeper will work with some friends in Ultimate suit. Right now I can´t do any work in 3d files just because my job and also because I´m giving free time to my own suit but once I finish or have free time I´ll help too.

About War Machine´s forearm Sharkhead it´s giving final touch so it will be soon done.

Extremis armor will need to wait a little just because we haven´t people to work on it right now.

As soon as I get any file to unfold I´ll create a new thread and will post it here.

Byeee!!!!!!!!

Now that is something different Zabana. I would like to pep that bad boy when it is done. About the only thing I can offer other than pepping however, is to rearrange the parts for a more paper friendly print, in either A4 or Letter. Good luck with this man. I WILL be watching.

Just to clarify Zabana my friend,, I DO NOT know how to unfold. I can only do the arrangements of the files. Sorry if there was some confusion. I WILL be happy to do the arrangements of the files so...once you guys unfold each file to your liking, pass them on to me (if you wish) and you can move on to the next item on your list. My email is in my signature.

Just to clarify Zabana my friend,, I DO NOT know how to unfold. I can only do the arrangements of the files. Sorry if there was some confusion. I WILL be happy to do the arrangements of the files so...once you guys unfold each file to your liking, pass them on to me (if you wish) and you can move on to the next item on your list. My email is in my signature.

My mistake then :p

Noproblem at all, all help is wellcomed!!!

HEY WOULD YOU GUYS BE INTERESTED IN pepping THE WHIPLASH ARMOURED SUIT FROM THE LAST FIGHT SCENE IN IRON MAN 2?? IT DID LOOK PRETTY AWESOME!????

have anybody an Extremis Armor 3D Model? The Ultimate Armor looks like an gameripp from the Videogame for Xbox 360 and PS3. If someone can Ripp the Extremis Armor or already owns an Model, i will see what I can do, I´m not so good at 3D Modeling but maybe i can bring things to Start

wow nice job mate, did you do any bondo on the outside of the glove? how did you get it looking so smooth?

Thx, I used joint compound and lots of sanding to smooth it out. The enamel paint helps with the smoothing aswell.

HEY WOULD YOU GUYS BE INTERESTED IN pepping THE WHIPLASH ARMOURED SUIT FROM THE LAST FIGHT SCENE IN IRON MAN 2?? IT DID LOOK PRETTY AWESOME!????

That would be very cool!!

have anybody an Extremis Armor 3D Model? The Ultimate Armor looks like an gameripp from the Videogame for Xbox 360 and PS3. If someone can Ripp the Extremis Armor or already owns an Model, i will see what I can do, I´m not so good at 3D Modeling but maybe i can bring things to Start

I´ve got it, but as other ones are extracted from the game so same quality, anyway with work and effort a good files can be reached as we did with War Machine.

Yes indeed it will be very good to put our hand on it, but, who has it :(?

Yeah, it´s true, I´ve got yours, so you must have mine :p

@Ironmansuitmk5

I´m going to send you mk5 file, so you will evaluate it and tell me if you think it can be done ;)

So, right now, VShore100 and Spektrum917 are official unfolders, Ironmanmk5 will work in MK5 suit and Benstreeper will work with some friends in Ultimate suit. Right now I can´t do any work in 3d files just because my job and also because I´m giving free time to my own suit but once I finish or have free time I´ll help too.

About War Machine´s forearm Sharkhead it´s giving final touch so it will be soon done.

Extremis armor will need to wait a little just because we haven´t people to work on it right now.

As soon as I get any file to unfold I´ll create a new thread and will post it here.

Byeee!!!!!!!!

Yes I have your email too haha whenever parts are done email them and I'll unfold as soon as I can.
Still working on Ironmanmk6's Thor and Loki's movie helmets but I'm close to finishing unfolding Loki's helm :D
Looking forward to the forearm :)
I know War Machine is just about wrapped up but will there be more to it? Like the armory that was mentioned some time back. Just asking.

Do you still have the .obj files from the movie with War Machine and Iron Man?

Also, what about the movie accurate Iron Man helmet? Is that still going to be done or is one of the previously done Iron Man helmets already movie accurate?

I´ve got it, but as other ones are extracted from the game so same quality, anyway with work and effort a good files can be reached as we did with War Machine.

Yes indeed it will be very good to put our hand on it, but, who has it :(?

send me the extremis files ill work on them too!!!

You guys want to build THIS Armor? She has so many small parts! Honestly I believe that the MK5 Iron Man Movie Armor is unbuildable. But I'm already excited. You guys have indeed created the War Machine Armor so awesome

the mk5 files are good enough to start. they work good as a base for the suit.
they actualy save me a lot of work.

Cool XD

send me the extremis files ill work on them too!!!

Done

Yes I have your email too haha whenever parts are done email them and I'll unfold as soon as I can.
Still working on Ironmanmk6's Thor and Loki's movie helmets but I'm close to finishing unfolding Loki's helm :D
Looking forward to the forearm :)
I know War Machine is just about wrapped up but will there be more to it? Like the armory that was mentioned some time back. Just asking.

I´ll send as soon as I get them. The armory is not refined but i can send you when you´re free so you can see ...

Do you still have the .obj files from the movie with War Machine and Iron Man?

Also, what about the movie accurate Iron Man helmet? Is that still going to be done or is one of the previously done Iron Man helmets already movie accurate?

I´ve some files yes, but about helmets WM it´s movie accurate and come from original sources as well, IM one by sharkhead i´ts movie accurate as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back