WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve got it, but as other ones are extracted from the game so same quality, anyway with work and effort a good files can be reached as we did with War Machine.

Yes indeed it will be very good to put our hand on it, but, who has it :(?

iv been trying to find some more photos of the whiplash suit but its hard to find, ill keep searching, and hey whats some good 3d modeling programms i can get, it would be cool to help out with unfolding or generating the 3d images?? i already have pepakura

war machine

still not finished yet revealed since a few months ago.the polygon like hell :angry
warmachinehead.jpg

3D whole body
wm3D.jpg

sorry I can't share it now
because I was attached to an appointment with someone and the law
but i can give u same detail of warmachine if you want (not the 3D or PDO file but just pic):)

glad to know you all who making your own warmachine so good
"good luck to us all":cool

@deta
wich verson of 3D Studio max is this? The one I youse looks different ... great work man the War Maschine Model is Fu**ing awsome :D

its cool Zabana no rush

I've decided to turn my build of the War Machine costume into a statue.. it's a shame I won't wear it but I think it would look awesome standing around the house lol pics to be posted soon

@ironhide:it's not my work i just modified a little bit of this model.....
about the program i use " 3 max studio 2011"

this is saome pic i have render. may can help
4.jpg
3.jpg

7.jpg
6.jpg

once again "polygon like hell" d^^b

Last edited by a moderator:
i just want the minigun, the minigun arm and the whole forearm so
plleeeaaaaassseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im beging you just shre with me only man please!!!!!!!!!

@ironmansuitmk6:
sorry I can not give the file because it's copyright. if i give u maybe i going to jail :(. because this model is used for Ironman 2 the movie (that's what I heard)
i can help you all just about the detail
so, i'm so sorry

@ironhide
you're right man this model is unbuildeble by pepakura. but i think the model can be build by CNC machine.....very expensive :(:angry

thx

dude, i have that model too. It is NOT an official model, but fan made by Grant Warwick who POSTED A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE in is youtube video. I'm not sure how you're using it with 3ds 2011 as the model he made available is for 3ds 2012 and the file is not backwards compatible unless you converted it to a different format to use in '11. Which doesn't really make much sense since you'd already have 2012 to open it, you might as well just stick with 2012.

I don't know where you got the idea that this is an official ILM 3d model, but it clearly isn't. I actually have the ILM War Machine helmet file, and it differs greatly from this. Also just a quick once over on the model will tell you that its not movie accurate. Awesome, sure. Accurate? No.

dude, i have that model too. It is NOT an official model, but fan made by Grant Warwick who POSTED A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE in is youtube video. I'm not sure how you're using it with 3ds 2011 as the model he made available is for 3ds 2012 and the file is not backwards compatible unless you converted it to a different format to use in '11. Which doesn't really make much sense since you'd already have 2012 to open it, you might as well just stick with 2012.

I don't know where you got the idea that this is an official ILM 3d model, but it clearly isn't. I actually have the ILM War Machine helmet file, and it differs greatly from this. Also just a quick once over on the model will tell you that its not movie accurate. Awesome, sure. Accurate? No.

really??!! i just hear it from my comunity..... i'm so sorry if that wrong. because we work and learn about 3D...
we shared and discus each other (other comunity). at least This could be one reference for comparison. so, do I need to delete previous post????.
thanks have to correct me.

May i ask what your "community" is? Are you on other 3d forums or something? You don't need to delete your posts, i'm just letting you know that this model was publicly released and that is not an official Iron Man 2 movie model. I would try and contact the creator (Grant Warwick) and ask for his permission before attempting to use it with pepakura.

In my eyes though, its not worth the time and effort to convert this because the team in this thread is already making a more accurate AND peppable suit. So yes, its a pretty awesome model, but thats about it as far as the costuming and prop making go.

Thanks for providing. I do not want to be annoying but ask about the Movie MK6 and Extremis Armor. How are you progressing? I'm very curious about your work.

Heroes are not born ...
... they are built!

Greetings Ironhide

Thanks for providing. I do not want to be annoying but ask about the Movie MK6 and Extremis Armor. How are you progressing? I'm very curious about your work.

Heroes are not born ...
... they are built!

Greetings Ironhide

Things maybe will come slowly but it will come. Extremis will be done, but probably MK6 don´t just because Robo´s work (from RPF) in MK4 & MK6 is very good so no sense at all to do it again, isn´t?

I know there are good ironman MK4 and MK6 files. And as you know, I expect the Extremis Armor longing. I am also curious if you create a buildable MK5 model and whether it then someone builds.

I also found a way to get to the model of Hulkbuster Armor, but I have to first upgrade the hardware from my PC. and the moment I concentrate first on the current project.
Will there be for the MK5 and Extremis new threads?

Keep up with your amazing, brilliant work, I'll keep an eye on the progress.

Greetings Ironhide

I know there are good ironman MK4 and MK6 files. And as you know, I expect the Extremis Armor longing. I am also curious if you create a buildable MK5 model and whether it then someone builds.

I also found a way to get to the model of Hulkbuster Armor, but I have to first upgrade the hardware from my PC. and the moment I concentrate first on the current project.
Will there be for the MK5 and Extremis new threads?

Keep up with your amazing, brilliant work, I'll keep an eye on the progress.

Greetings Ironhide

Yes there will be one new thread for MK5, extremis and ultimate ones ;)

Good luck with hulkbuster and keep us posted!

hey zabana, with the war machine file, could you possibly make it a few files, with like bits of armour in each...? my computer wont actually let me open the full file cause its too big... sorry if this inconveniences you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back