Warbringer's WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warbringer

Hello everyone of the 405th, let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Mike, or War. I am 22, I live in the small town of Wilburton, Oklahoma. I love art of all types and, forms and do as much of it as I can, to the best of my ability. I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes down to it. This WIP may suffer in speed because of it but I will try. The project friends and I are working on right now is a set of 4 suits, 3 male, and 1 female. The suits will be used for a story line that is also a WIP. But I will post more as we go. This is the first time I have ever worked Pep, Bondo, Resin, and the such so bare with me.
ON WITH THE PICTURES!!!

First off is the helmet E.O.D pep file by SUPERTACO, assembled by myself. As you can see I have already resined, and Rondo-ed it. It weights about 4-5 lbs. Im hoping that I can bondo it a bit tomorrow.
CIMG0111.jpg

CIMG0140.jpg

CIMG0141.jpg

CIMG0142.jpg

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0144.jpg

CIMG0111.jpg

CIMG0140.jpg

CIMG0141.jpg

CIMG0142.jpg

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0144.jpg

I am still trying to make up my mind but prolly a gun metal black as my primary and, a candy apple red, or a electric candy green as my secondary. Hard to pick, I will be using automotive paints if I can get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back