Warhammer 40K Armors...in Pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i'm back again.

this model is nice but not much accurate. can you make more circular the "tail" and on the left side the optics? it would be perfect ^^

Wow. You guys are embarking on a journey that is very noble.

Please, keep it up, and I know that this will bring tons of hobbiest and War Hammer fans to thisvenue.

I would personally love to see some sweed Eldar stuff, just cause I like them, but you know that there are some killer Ork fans and Tyranid guys out there too, so let's all try to work together to hook everybody up.

I will talk to my friend who is heavy into War Hammer, and he may be interested in doing some pepps.

Keep it up.

Well I have 2 of my helmets on the Tamasoft Pepakura Gallery you would just have to search for them on there to find them, all I have done thats on there I think is a weapon and 2 helmets. The bad part about doing a Tau Warrior is thier feet, they have hoofs if I am correct.

lol u are right vagabond - but i just glaze over that detail rofl

you di a Tau lid man?

need to go check out the tamasoft website again

I'm back from my holidays and i find some new posts...thanks for keeping reading this thread and for posting answers!

aguma said:
very nice, i've been looking for tau. could we expect a date for the rest of the armor to be done :D ?

Around Febuary I'll have the rest of the Tau Armor done but I am also planning on a Tau Commander Suit looks a little like a Mech.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that this is a little bit off topic... but has anyone thought about doing a Necron? I know that the Destroyer would be almost out-of-the-question, and the warriors are a little skinny to do an effective costume, but an Immortal would be decently easy and it would look cool..

Nintendude said:
Around Febuary I'll have the rest of the Tau Armor done but I am also planning on a Tau Commander Suit looks a little like a Mech.

*.* waiting till february then, thanks a lot!

If i can get my hands on a tau commander i think i'll have to get rid of that stupid closet in my bedroom to have room for that little thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back