Warhammer 40K Kasrkin Amour

Status
Not open for further replies.

pettyofficer117

my son showed me a model of an imperial guard kasrkin this weekend, and he asked me if I coul help him build that kind of armour for halloween, ive searched the internet a couple of times so can u plz help me?

only the helmet and main body or torso (cant remember which is which)

if anyone finds or own a pepakura file for helmet and torso plz send the link to this email adress.

steinberg@simnet.is

I don't recall seeing anyone building this armor :/

But it looks like a fun project nonetheless. If all you need are the helm and chest pieces how are you planning on doing the other parts? Just curious.

Good luck to you!

Hugh Stephen Holder III said:
I don't recall seeing anyone building this armor :/

But it looks like a fun project nonetheless. If all you need are the helm and chest pieces how are you planning on doing the other parts? Just curious.

Good luck to you!

ive got some parts of mjolnir mk IV the arms and legs to be exact but i feel like those parts fit well with kasrkin armour (my boy wanted to be a spartan for halloween but decided not to go (I dont know why) then he started in W40K nad playing with imperial guard) so he told me he wanted to be a kasrkin, i might even build armour for me and be with him as a seargent :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang,

I don't have any PEP files as I am building the armor set from scratch. I do have a BUNCH of reference pics if you need 'em. I am happy to answer questions regarding what I have so far. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers,

Brash

Sadly I can not post the files you want but I have sent you an email with them included. AS a reminder I only had the helmet unfolded the rest are .3ds files that maybe you can have better luck getting unfolded.

brashsculptor said:
Hey gang,

I don't have any PEP files as I am building the armor set from scratch. I do have a BUNCH of reference pics if you need 'em. I am happy to answer questions regarding what I have so far. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers,

Brash

ive been wondering how did u build the respirator on the helmet?

on topic: thanks for the fast reply I might even post some pics when i have started the build :D (smilies are fun)

petty officer john-117 said:
ive been wondering how did u build the respirator on the helmet?

on topic: thanks for the fast reply I might even post some pics when i have started the build :D (smilies are fun)

Well looking at the file for the helmet you can go the standard flap connection. However, it looks like there is enough room that you may be able to have a Velcro connection or something similar. That way you can go with the option of having it on or off. I am currently making the helmet myself and I will let you know how that step goes when I come to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back