Warhammer 40K Space Wolves Marine Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably keep working on this build soon, I just had a fair bit of maintenance I had to do on my old suits recently.

Awesome suit! I'll be watching this for sure. One day, maybe, I'll be able to make my adepta sororita build. Praise the Emperor!

Awesome suit! I'll be watching this for sure. One day, maybe, I'll be able to make my adepta sororita build. Praise the Emperor!

I've got this build on hold for a bit to accumulate ideas and funds for it. Plus I'm still setting up the means to cast aluminium. But I'll get back to it at some point.
And I look forward to seeing your build one day, should be awesome :D

I've got this build on hold for a bit to accumulate ideas and funds for it. Plus I'm still setting up the means to cast aluminium. But I'll get back to it at some point.
And I look forward to seeing your build one day, should be awesome :D
Thanks, I understand putting projects on hold for funds and such. I'm in the same boat though it's mostly due to college eating my funds. I have a number of projects on the backburner for this reason and I want to eventually get the means to do screen printing among other things too so it'll be a while yet before I do anything super elaborate in the 40k world. I would love to screen print some prayer tapestry and parchments for the cosplay.

my husband and I play 40k, I'm a wolf he's a word bearer.
I hope you are able to get back at it and post more pics.
one day we will do this build.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

my husband and I play 40k, I'm a wolf he's a word bearer.
I hope you are able to get back at it and post more pics.
one day we will do this build.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

Yeah I definitely want to finish it at some point, I've come up with a lot of good ideas for making it that would go to waste otherwise.

My boyfriend is planning on doing a suit of Grey Knights' Terminator armour in the next year or two... maybe for AN but not sure yet. He hasn't given me much on the specifics of it.

My boyfriend is planning on doing a suit of Grey Knights' Terminator armour in the next year or two... maybe for AN but not sure yet. He hasn't given me much on the specifics of it.
Awesome :D I can't imagine he'd be doing it in 1:1 scale though, that'd be super massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back