Warps SPESS MAREENS build (soon to be really pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WERE LOOSING HIM, I NEED AN EKG STAT!!!! *ZZZAAAAAPPPPP*

long overdue bump. old pics are old, but i got them from my old phone! lol. so yah, enjoy!!!!

oh.. whats all this then?

all your spess.. spess.. spess. spess..

"meat" the armour

back(pack) to plan b..

god i love toronto

cheers all
-warp

I love this build!
Got a crap load of Space Marines minatures in my loft and I would love to make this at some point!
AWESOME WORK!

thanks all. it hit me the other day.. i still have a few pieces left to build.. ill kill my self if i dont finish the paper build before the winter is through... im of to work then ^_^

-warp

Drive me closer, i wish to hit them with my sword

There is still much to do. With the on coming union of the conventionatus extremus (con goers) the dreadnaughts have been awoken and the company has been suited and briefed. we are the emperors finest and we will know no fear! with the dawning of the warm weather restoration of my armor has commenced. we move forward at a blinding pace.

Translation:
I still have much work to complete on the armor. With FanExpo coming up im beginning to feel the pressure. with the warm weather finally here, i can finish fibre glassing .

ha ha ha, fair enough. well with the "dawn of awesome" weather ive been having, the forge is starting to smell like resin again. pics soon!

Teh Dark Eldar

sorry for teh lack of updates. ive been working, schooling and helping a friend with her sexy dark eldar outfit :3. i should have a pic update by this weekend..

One of the best parts of communities like this is that you see great builds from all types of SciFi. It's nice to see so many people appreciate 40K greatness. Keep up the awesome build man its great work.

hey all, i am still alive. finally got teh armor back from the ex's house.... byatch. well least i can now finish it. stay tuned.

sudo reboot

Hey all, Warp here with some mixed news. So, my old armor is toast. A sever relapse back into morbid depression saw to that...

What does this mean? It means I get to rebuild it.. Bigger, Better, STRONGER!

Updates start soon as I get my card stock.. Thanks for all the comments and support on the old armor.

-Warp

And we shall know no fear! I have to finish in 18 days 14 hours and 34 mins...
w7h1f5.jpg

14takip.jpg

2lvmhk.jpg

w7h1f5.jpg

14takip.jpg

2lvmhk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back