Warthog Is Back! Thanks For Donations I Can Start A Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I get my own job, you can expect a donation from me. As for your job situation, you'll be in my prayers. keep up the good work, HELLJUMPER. I can't wait to see it done.

awesome! can't wait to see this done
btw, I sent you a friend request on myspace.

keep us updated!

Enrisan said:
awesome! can't wait to see this done
btw, I sent you a friend request on myspace.

keep us updated!
thank you both i appreciate the warmth i will get this done saturday im going to crack out a truck load of work depending on what i have in the fund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a most interesting and worthwhile project.

One question - what are your opinions on four-wheel steering? I've been starting project designs with a colleague for a Warthog reproduction, however we are debating over if we want a four-wheel steering suspension, or if we should just go for standard two-wheels for cost reasons. Either way, it looks like you're way ahead of us. Props to you!

Keep up the good work, and I'll look forward to seeing your fruits in the upcoming months!

Oh... and is your turret a working turret? ;)

If possible, you should try to make the back a bit shorter.
Work on the shocks so that they are in the middle of the hog pointing forward (backwards with the rear shocks)

Otherwise it looks great, but are you making a new one??

-FSS

ok on page 7 there is the news on the old hog. There is a new hog as well on page 7. i started over from scratch! and its is 100%accurate. now the steering is easy. you need to have 2 solid front axles. 1 for the front and one for the rear. the accurate suspension on the other hand, i am not releasing my design to make this suspension just yet.

I'm gone for 2 days and only the greatest thing has gone back into production! Chris, I'm having to hold myself back from jumpin into my truck kand bookin it up there right now XD

Oh and if you've been wondering where i've been... lets just say Bring on Oxy and Arc Welding! I'll be able to help you out even more now :] (I just gotta work on my beads...that shouldnt take long :D)

omgomgomgogmI<3youomgomgomg

WARTHOG BRAVO FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck on the unicorn i mean hog. i would like to contribute sum cash but i have 7 projects i have to spend a lot of dollar
on. cant wait to see more. my friend tried to build 1 out of a suzuki vitara 4x4 {hairdressers jeep lol} it went wrong very wrong but he wasnt very experienced with metal work and it ended on the scrap pile. like i said i cant wait to see the finished product. gl. :D

I Say finish your armor, then finish your truck, then in your armor drive your warthog to best buy :)

Since Chris has been busy i'll give you all a quite word update. He is workin on the Hog this whole weekend and will post newer pictures next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back